Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, there were reasons he got fired at Georgia, but he wasn't THIS bad.
Becausethey can close at UGA, here they cant close they go up against the blue bloods for elite prospects and whiff. Comes from infastructure and **** like that recruiting and coaching has killed us.

Advertisement
Yo, if Rosier plays another game this year... the D didn't play well but they aren't the reason for this lose. Rosier under threw the bomb to Thomas b4 halftime. That would have put us up 21-17. The play calling is what it is but Rosier man really!!! If we gonna look this bad do it with one of the young QBs. I'm sick. Miami sucks ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
27 points guys, 27 in two games against nobody programs. Let that sink in and then you will realize what we have become.

Yo, if Rosier plays another game this year... the D didn't play well but they aren't the reason for this lose. Rosier under threw the bomb to Thomas b4 halftime. That would have put us up 21-17. The play calling is what it is but Rosier man really!!! If we gonna look this bad do it with one of the young QBs. I'm sick. Miami sucks ***.
Yup

Sad part is, I don't see anyone in our school's admin that will pull that trigger...no way, we are ****ed for another 4 years likely.

That cool mil Richt gave to the IDPF gives him that much time... This **** is Randy and Golden all over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back