Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What a complete fiasco.

The recruits are fleeing Miami as fast as they can. We’ll be lucky to recruit Cardinal Gibbons and Miami Belen at this rate.

Mork pRicht deserves this 100%. He brought it on himself and unfortunately we have to suffer through it. For God's sake we're getting beat by a bunch of kids from Massachusetts and Connecticut. Unspeakably disgustimg to watch.
Say what you want. But being a Vermonter it’s obvious you southern boys don’t know how tough football can be when it’s cold as ****. It hurts to hit guys when it gets cold and these southern boys are struggling with this cold. Not an excuse, but I can only imagine how difficult this weather shock is for these kids.

Advertisement
I was speaking strictly on the slants

What happens when an offense is running the same plays; the defense adjust. No deep threat and even when a WR is wide open, Rosier has no arm strength to get it to them.

Note:

1. Wiggins stared Malik down and said something to him when he threw behind him in the 2nd Q.
2. Brevin Jordan was clearly upset and yelled at Malik as well.

These dudes don’t even like the QB

I LOVE IT 😂🤣😉... FRESHMAN recognizing MALWEAK for the limited trash 🗑 that he is

Advertisement
This loss sets us back another 5 years. The recruit class will fall apart and it will take 2-3 years to fire Richt. This guys is absolute no different then radio or golden same product. Same **** show

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt must really have it in for Perry right now. No reason he shouldn't be in the game after that last throw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back