Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have thought we were setting up the slant and go. But clearly not.

And I still don’t know how Richt hasn’t seen enough of rosier or his offense.

And these LBs really aren’t that good. They are some of the slowest guys I’ve seen in a miami uniform ever.

Advertisement
Question of the day

Will we have more wins or players that have no business leaving early leave for th draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone worried about 55 going pro needs their head examined.

It’s beyond time to put in Perry. There’s no way we’re winning this game without big time downfieldd throws.

Self destruction in full effect. I'm not even cussing when stupid ***** happens anymore. I'm just shaking my head because it is ****en pathetic. And then they come right back on the next play and do something even dumber.

Advertisement
Guys I’ve never i the 60 years of being a Cane fan EVER pulled for a Cane loss but if this is the way Richt is going to Coach this team into the abyss I hope they lose every game if it gives us the slightest hope of getting rid of his ***..

Game over. Put Jarren in. How ******* does the D have to put with the trash the special teams and offense put out on a weekly basis. I knew this was the game where the d would break a lil bit smfh.

Advertisement
Yeah this is bad. Really bad. Just like everyone has been preaching. Abysmal OL, QB and OC. Banners will fly if they lose another game which they will. Way too much talent wasted. Not playing to ability.

Lol can't wait to hear the staff talk about lack of execution and the need to prepare the players better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back