Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All on richt. No reason for this qb to be playing. Hate bashing him, its what he is taught. He shouldnt be in a game.

Advertisement
Richt has lost the locker room and it will be even worse after this game.

This. It's obvious the WR's (who are overrated by this board) hate Rosier. I'm sure the D think he's a joke.

Two games in a row Richt tries to grind it out with Rosier. NOT WORKING

Advertisement
8-4 boys.

Just like everyone and their momma predicted after Rosier was announce the starter QB after fall practice.

Well, at least I did. I kept telling y'all if Rosier starts we go 8-4 this year and we're on pace.

1168.gif

An entire week of reflection, of looking at his play calling and this! Nothing has improved, nothing!

Advertisement
You throw everything within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage and D will squat on **** and eventually pick something off.

You'd think this A hole would know that after all the years he's been coaching.

And what coach do you think we will get, This is a 2nd tier program......Campbell nor Brohm would come here, No money

LOLOL Miami has no money? lmfaaaooo miami is swimming in money. We just inexplicably refuse to try to be what we were.

Advertisement
Jesus ******* Krist shutup every one of you clowns was calling for more slants, duck I hate our fans
Making up for it by calling the 700 that should've been called throughout his tenure here isn't how it works though, bub.

When everyone of the ******* opponents were cheating on the slants I don't know how you can defend that

You can't start 3 possessions inside the 5 because the special teams receivers do not know when to field a kick

Self destruction in full effect. I'm not even cussing when stupid ***** happens anymore. I'm just shaking my head because it is ****en pathetic. And then they come right back on the next play and do something even dumber.
I to cuss less , just don't care now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back