Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re making excuses for this coaching staff then. Our talent level is well above App State. No one with any sense would argue that unless they’re clueless or a troll. Our coaching is well below theirs.
We'll just agree to disagree about the fantasy recruiting stuff

Sure wish I drank…I could use a stiff drink right now.Let me go see if I got some good drugs left over from my last knee replacement.They’ll do.

Advertisement
HOLY **** I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE FAILED TO RUN UP THE MIDDLE. ONE TIME WE GO OUTSIDE AND IT WORKS!?!?

WHAT IS LASHLEE SMOKING!?!?! This is INCREDIBLY frustrating to watch.

Why does King seem to pick the exact wrong read every time!? Does he have a tell we don't know about, or is it just that the read is SO SLOW to develop it doesn't work. This makes no sense and it's SO FRUSTRATING TO WATCH.
Thousands of times. Millions of times. It doesn’t matter if we gain half a yard.

THATS WHAT WE DO!

Advertisement
We should not have to gimmick our way to first downs against app st. This dude is worse than Richt by a mile

Don't like the fans booing
You may not like it but it’s because you don’t have your finger on the pulse. We continue to witness uninspired low IQ play from our team and it’s been going on for years…******* years

Reactions: vrd
Advertisement
Zero clue.. he is such a low IQ.. Saban is probably glad he didn't come there. Gotta have one of the lowest IQs I've ever seen in college football.

the man went on a helicopter to tell Hall in person he is garbage that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back