Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you care and respond lame.. lol at black man that uses thunder *****.. I knew it you were corny Uncle Tom.
What’s a thunder **** and if a white guy uses it, is it still corny or do we get more of a pass? Lol
 
The more I hear about the graet people we have as players the more I want Avantae to suit up.
 
They were legit happy with the ol. That was from coaches and people that saw practices / scrimmages . What I’m seeing doesn’t match that.

There was more excitement this spring than I’ve heard in awhile. Even manny was super giddy in interviews. Which is a red flag if this is what we’re going to be.
Just goes to show Manny has no fcking clue what he’s looking at…
 
App still looks stronger and faster than us...just wait til the ACC gets hold of us...jfc
 
Apologies, missed a bunch of this thread. Did anyone see how bad it looked for Chaney?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top