Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. Gotta always take coach talk with an extreme grain of salt in my experience. 3/10 coaches are honest and transparent
They were legit happy with the ol. That was from coaches and people that saw practices / scrimmages . What I’m seeing doesn’t match that.

There was more excitement this spring than I’ve heard in awhile. Even manny was super giddy in interviews. Which is a red flag if this is what we’re going to be.
 
Sweet run by King.

Finally opened a hole. Some patience and took off when it opened.
 
They were legit happy with the ol. That was from coaches and people that saw practices / scrimmages . What I’m seeing doesn’t match that.

There was more excitement this spring than I’ve heard in awhile. Even manny was super giddy in interviews. Which is a red flag if this is what we’re going to be.
This is legitimately more concerning than anything else I have seen.
 
TD on the first drive, time to lay down for 4 or 5 possessions. 👀

65694ACD-28A2-4CAB-B7F8-5786A6E93822.webp
 
They were legit happy with the ol. That was from coaches and people that saw practices / scrimmages . What I’m seeing doesn’t match that.

There was more excitement this spring than I’ve heard in awhile. Even manny was super giddy in interviews. Which is a red flag if this is what we’re going to be.

The talent is there. The execution is not
 
They were legit happy with the ol. That was from coaches and people that saw practices / scrimmages . What I’m seeing doesn’t match that.

There was more excitement this spring than I’ve heard in awhile. Even manny was super giddy in interviews. Which is a red flag if this is what we’re going to be.
The way the DL is being manhandled I don’t doubt they look good in practice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top