Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods been saying they wanna see year 3 of Manny Diaz. Funny thing 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 doesn’t fire Diaz so where do we go from here realistically.

I just gotta root for This team to somehow win 10 to get some solid recruits. Start ACC contending, can’t get over the hump then fire Diaz for someone legit when we are perennially a 10 win team
He’s gotta go. The coaching is consistently substandard. We have enough talent to be a 1 maybe 2 loss team this year with domination in every almost every game and no one blowing us out.

Advertisement
I'm neither a slurp or mope.

But **** like this is why we have a "mope" crowd.

Can't sunshine pump y'all way out of this one.
P.S. @jw410 shoulders soft you gotta middle finger me on every post now? With yo baby back ***

It's okay, we understand muthafukkas like you need the internet, so here you go... here's your star. You're special, my guy!

Seen it for YEARS now. We’re dog**** in the 1st half. Doesn’t matter who the coaches are. I just don’t get it.
I said during the week that the biggest improvement I wanted to see from Diaz is motivating his players so they don't look like they've taken downers when they come out of the tunnel. Whelp.

I’ve avoided this; but when Problem posts more after losses then in the previous 6 months combined, maybe he’s part of why things suck on this board…..

Do the math. He cares more about being a troll and right than Canes wins…. But that’s the easy way….

Are you here?
I am sitting in my living room in Massachusetts. Would that make a difference if I was in the stands?

Advertisement
Done with this coaching staff

Done with the AD, the board

Done with the Diaz to the point where sending him to Mars with a cannon isnt harsh enough of a punishment

I am just straight up done. I am amazed at other programs being capable of executing the simplest **** against us with ease and we cant even run the ball on an undersized D-Line.

Its insane to believe that the team actually regressed on offense like that. I believed in this team before the season, but seeing how they perform and how they obviously prepare, its like getting lied to and punched in the stomach as a consequence.

I cant be ******* ****d. Thank the heaven NFL football starts tomorrow.

They are taking our entire lunch. When we say bad coaching, it’s not just scheme. We are unprepared. We aren’t tough, smart, or disciplined. We don’t react. We have terrible concentration and no one wins one on ones. And this has been the case for every game we’ve ever played under Manny
Bingo! We continuously come into games unprepared. It's been since Golden. The only game we come into looking ready to play is FSU. Manny is doing OJT out there as HC. We have a lot more losses ahead of us unfortunately.

Advertisement
Coker, Shannon, 4 years of Golden, Richt, Manny

The only reasonable expectation for this program is to be exactly where we are right now, trailing App St at home at HT.

Advertisement
Mods been saying they wanna see year 3 of Manny Diaz. Funny thing 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 doesn’t fire Diaz so where do we go from here realistically.

I just gotta root for This team to somehow win 10 to get some solid recruits. Start ACC contending, can’t get over the hump then fire Diaz for someone legit when we are perennially a 10 win team
People like you are part of the problem. This isn't what we deserve and neither do the players. This **** is embarrassing

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back