Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
1631407510570.png

Advertisement
King has played awful. Making bad reads on read option too. Held ball too long on sack. Mallory, Harley twice, and Rambo all 4 drops.

Special teams just make simple plays and it’s 15-7 at half.

Remember when Rosier went from 30+ TDs and setting a school record to getting benched?

Advertisement
Congrats, the mopers win again. I'm glad you're happy that we're a bad football team. Apologies for having hope.

Don't worry, I'll be derailing as many threads as the rest with bull**** for the rest of the season. Fully bought into the moper lifestyle. Just off to gargle Mario's balls now at halftime.
Instead of being a smarta** you could just say, I was wrong and I was being a homer and a d*** for calling you out. Or you can just keep claiming the ones who were right aren’t real fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats, the mopers win again. I'm glad you're happy that we're a bad football team. Apologies for having hope.

Don't worry, I'll be derailing as many threads as the rest with bull**** for the rest of the season. Fully bought into the moper lifestyle. Just off to gargle Mario's balls now at halftime.
I’ve avoided this; but when Problem posts more after losses then in the previous 6 months combined, maybe he’s part of why things suck on this board…..

Do the math. He cares more about being a troll and right than Canes wins…. But that’s the easy way….
Where was King? Chic-fil-a? Harley did drop two balls and some zipper head lined up wrong on a 4th and 3.

kids are not ready to play, not focused and it’s not like this is something new. The Team sucks. It starts at the top.
Are you here?

It’s too bad Lashlee hooked his wagon to King. I think we gotta shake it up and sit him but it’ll never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back