Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
More likely to get hired as head coach this winter after a UM-style joke of a search:

Rhett Lashlee, Tavaris Robinson, or the corpse of Butch Davis?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get the hot board ready. Just find somebody with low penalty yards. Find somebody that can field a competent OL.

If you watched the game and think it is coaching you don’t know football.

I’m live and if King played the first quarter and Harley didn’t drop two on the last drive we’re up 14
Well what about all the other plays? 🤔

It never changes. Diaz is a terrible coach, he is a terrible motivator. Lets get something clear. Players become busts. Saban has some 5 star busts sitting on his bench. Our team, they play game after game. We mass sub them in for no reason after 5 plays. People saying good talent not playing because they dont know the play book... that might be a good thing. This is heading towards Golden territory when 10 People went and watch us get demolished by Clemson. Apathy

Advertisement
**** show. Complete **** show. No lack of talent excuses against App St. Just **** *** coaching and preparation.

Manny should be fired after this game win or lose.

Advertisement
I love Miami but my frustration with this program has hit its limit. I seriously can't take this any longer.
Just focus on your health man. Get work **** done, spend more time with friends and family, work out, go to the club and bring a girl or 3 home, get wasted, anything is better than the product this university CHOOSES is acceptable to put out there on the field to represent this once great program.

It really is offensive to the fans and those who built this shįt up. I feel for the players, they’re not really even given a chance to succeed atm. Hope they stay strong, and hope there isn’t a mass exodus of our younger stars and recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back