Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you ***hits get that is the staff saying this ,I pass on what they’re saying. I guess that’s all you haters can hang your hats on , I get it. Now troll on *****
I said this last week. It is really concerning that these coaches apparently have no idea what the standards are that they are trying to reach. They have absolutely no idea what they are looking at or how to objectively evaluate things. Pretty much, the Ocean Drive hype man is buying his own bull**** at the smartest guy in the room.

Advertisement
What can I say, I try my hardest not to be a miserable sod.
It’s more about trusting your eyes. Y’all react with your hearts instead of using the smell and eye test. All of us on this board want the best. But we don’t blow unnecessary smoke up asses like some on this board do. Mental gymnastics gold medalists over last 5 hires is what our fan base is best at

Advertisement
Our offensive philosophy against App St appears to be: get a big play, hurry up, and hope to catch the defense in some mental mistake.... this is against APPALACHIAN STATE

So, we try, miserably, to impose our will against ALABAMA and, the very next week, we try to get lucky against APPALACHIAN STATE??

WTF IS GOING ON HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back