Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you have this much experience and familiarity and regress. LITERALLY letting bama beat you twice. Michigan State is licking their chops for next week.

Advertisement
If you watched the game and think it is coaching you don’t know football.

I’m live and if King played the first quarter and Harley didn’t drop two on the last drive we’re up 14
Where was King? Chic-fil-a? Harley did drop two balls and some zipper head lined up wrong on a 4th and 3.

kids are not ready to play, not focused and it’s not like this is something new. The Team sucks. It starts at the top.

Advertisement
Mods been saying they wanna see year 3 of Manny Diaz. Funny thing 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 doesn’t fire Diaz so where do we go from here realistically.

I just gotta root for This team to somehow win 10 to get some solid recruits. Start ACC contending, can’t get over the hump then fire Diaz for someone legit when we are perennially a 10 win team

So.... um..... I think Kijg should think about his future the rest of this season.
Great leader, but the way I see it, him and Lashlee restrict each other a lot and all I see is no strengths or benefit from this experiment.

King needs to sit on the bench since we cannot bench coaches.

Unless its just the hill they want to die on, I don't understand how anyone can defend this anymore.

Even IF they pull it out, is "survive" really the standard u sunshine pumpers strive for?!

Advertisement
Nothing is going to change, imo, unless every big-time booster threatens to pull their donations. And even then...

Time to fire this piece of **** gif back up

Attachments

• ezgif-4-0298badf7861 (1).gif
    ezgif-4-0298badf7861 (1).gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where was King? Chic-fil-a? Harley did drop two balls and some zipper head lined up wrong on a 4th and 3.

kids are not ready to play, not focused and it’s not like this is something new. The Team sucks. It starts at the top.
Oh and after we lined up wrong we gave up a 100 yard kickoff.

just stop with this crap. They are horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back