Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stink GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Guys I’m legit done. I really couldn’t gaf if we win or lose this game, Manny is a horrific coach. Absolutely atrocious. Year 3 and your guys can’t execute a simple FG against App St? No discipline on ST? None on defense or offense? Guys not knowing their assignments, 5th year senior CAPTAINS not catching the football square in their hands?

Idek if we’ll get the chance to hire a real AD to get a legit coach cause the powers that be couldnt care less. If we can’t get up to absolutely hose App st after getting embarrassed on the biggest stage, there’s no hope - your program is run by a beta and the ceiling is 9 wins.

Advertisement
One of two ways this ends. We either wake up and blow them out in the second (like a few other ranked teams did today) or we lay down and do nothing.
Nope stop right there. Blowing them out second half still isn’t good enough. What just happened that first half isn’t acceptable. There are no more excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Lash is overrated but holy f*** at this offense. King looks like straight garbage

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back