Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lightweight midgets on appst absolutely bullying us in the trenches.

App St did us a favor. Like legit did us a favor.

So basically the two scores for Miami have been a botched snapped & an int on App St’s 8 yrd lines is that correct?
Yesss no excuses Rell. We have said this and I specifically said this. Even got banned because I'm not a sunshine boy. LCE said it best we will be in dog fights every game.

Advertisement
I don’t even know what to say anymore. This is rinse wash repeat. Same product the last 15 years. Testing my attention span

Advertisement
The come up is just so funny to watch. I’ve been on this board since the golden years and it is just so funny to watch the fans who try their absolute hardest to support eventually break.

here’s the next victim
What can I say, I try my hardest not to be a miserable sod.

Advertisement
LMAO

You were defending Manny all week and calling out anyone who dared to question him

:pgdead:
freddie mercury GIF

Here at the game and this is a very very poorly coached football team. Almost every aspect of the game they appear very poorly coached. Would not surprise me one bit if we are a 4-5 win team.

Advertisement
REALISTIC FANS and VEGAS saw this coming. SLURPERS did not and they are responsible for the death of this program. Accept mediocrity and so will the program.
I suspect you and others will tell the Slurpers how you feel about how they treated you all during the off-season, later on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back