Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
King is DOOKIE! MALLORY.... DOOKIE.....HARRIS....DOOKIE!.... Harley.... glorified Pope. So yeah, DOOKIE!. Bubba... OVERRATED, DOOKIE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're ******* cursed man. One of y'all hatians or puerto ricans need to go to the woo-lady and reverse this ****! Asap!
I’m gonna see if I can get one of those Bourbon street voodoo queens to remove the curse on us..

Michigan St is gonna sleeper hold us. I feel the score may be tight but they will control the game.
Sleeper hold? **** with that. What was that move the Lord Humungus had? THAT is what they are going to do to us.

Advertisement
that's what he ******* does. he's a *****. he celebrates these ****** wins against inferior opponents. are you surprised? he's a *****, through and through
🤝🏽🤝🏽🤝🏽🤝🏽
I kNeW yOu WeRe A cOrNy UnClE tOm

Don't let this internet **** get to your head with ya bytch ***, you mighty tough behind a keyboard ***** I'm tough in real life you can take that bull**** tf somewhere else your bytch *** outta pocket, kid
I would love to see you with the hands.

Advertisement
Man y'all just gotta ban me. This is ridiculous man. I see why recruits treat us the way they do. We're a ******* joke. Clown show. And y'all can put all the blame on the coaches all y'all want but reality is... Our players are ******* TRASH.

Advertisement
Like I said when the rankings came out last week.... We should be unranked and I hope we are after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back