Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm warming up already
Self Defense Fighting GIF
Wish I had enough cash to hop on a plane and meet you there! This muhfucca got me sweating out a gah**** finish Vs. App State. I wanna stick these adidas so far up hi ***, that if he smiled, you can see the 1st and 2nd stripes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Laying an egg, would mean that we actually committed an act…. we physically DID SOMETHING. Bruh We **** the bed and rolled around in it! All night long!
Sounds pathetic. I was going to watch the replay, not sure I want to now. Embarrassing.

Just got off work. Didn't care risking getting in trouble, I had to watch this. Had it playing on my phone so I saw 90% of the game, heard all of it.

First and foremost let me make this clear....... WE ARE ******* TRASH!!!!!!!!! LOWER.... NO... HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS TEAM. Save yourselves fellas.

2nd..... I rode Manuel nuts for too long. FIRE HIM YESTERDAY!!!!

3rd.... Y'all ******* LIED ABOUT MALLORY. DUDE STR8 ***. JUST LIKE I SAID HE WAS 2YRS AGO.

4th.... I lost all interest in recruiting. Don't care who decommits. But y'all better prepare yah A-holes because it's gonna happen.

5th.... Lashee is a glorified Richt with a glorified Rosier(King)

........ Oh I got alot more but I'm about to drive home.

Advertisement
Well that was crap…. We can’t get pressure, pedestrian defense, we’re offensively challenged, king isn’t 100%, and coaching is getting exposed….

Borregalas and Hedley are our best players….Oh and we lucked out with picking up Stevenson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back