Canes UF Hype vid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't wait to be at this game and **** all over these pieces of ****. **** THE GATORS
FB_IMG_1692401213644.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have an advantage in all the key areas: qb, OL, DL. They lack high end talent in most areas. And Mario needs this W. It's all setting up for a comfortable margin of victory.
I also think we stomp them but, must admit that I'm a bit jaded due to our lack of recent success against mediocre teams. Also, being a rivalry game throws a lot of the talent stuff out the window and that, along with our conservative coaching , makes this game closer than it should be,. BTW - Hoping I'm totally wrong and off-base!!

I also think we stomp them but, must admit that I'm a bit jaded due to our lack of recent success against mediocre teams. Also, being a rivalry game throws a lot of the talent stuff out the window and that, along with our conservative coaching , makes this game closer than it should be,. BTW - Hoping I'm totally wrong and off-base!!
First games are usually whacky with lots of mistakes and that's my concern, turnovers & penalties. But if we play clean I think we win. A game of this magnitude I think Mario let's Shannon call the game similar to A & M.

Advertisement
Back