Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 8th string walk on no one remembers

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

Priv

Recruit
So my daughter gets an Uber in Ithaca, NY last night and the driver said he played TE at UM in 88. Asked for a name and she still hasn’t answered me.
So poll on who it was

Advertisement
good question. on a side note, there used to be a relatively young, big homeless guy who panhandled off university and atlantic. he said he was a backup fullback on the 2001 team. who knows.

Advertisement
good question. on a side note, there used to be a relatively young, big homeless guy who panhandled off university and atlantic. he said he was a backup fullback on the 2001 team. who knows.
Kyle Cobia?

Claims his name is Jeffrey (can they use fake names?) and also played for the Saints

Advertisement
Also apparently claims to have been a nose tackle and was only on saints practice squad(don’t think there was one back then). He did say he won two national championship so at least he knows that much.

Advertisement
Claims his name is Jeffrey (can they use fake names?) and also played for the Saints
cc353045-0df5-49c7-92e0-356eae61a055_text.gif

Advertisement

Also apparently claims to have been a nose tackle and was only on saints practice squad(don’t think there was one back then). He did say he won two national championship so at least he knows that much.

If they’re not FOS, they were probably walk ons

So my daughter gets an Uber in Ithaca, NY last night and the driver said he played TE at UM in 88. Asked for a name and she still hasn’t answered me.
So poll on who it was
I live just outside and work in Ithaca. Never heard of any Canes Alum like that in the area. But we do get a lot of Uber drivers from other citys travel here to work because of the high surcharges on weekends

Advertisement
Back