View as article
Advertisement
Would we be interested ?

Attachments

• IMG_5584.jpeg
    IMG_5584.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
15 more out between now and July is my guess. Gotta make space for inbound HS and portal kids they want and get back to 85 or less.

Assuming the portal should get active again here the next few days? Kids that are serious about having a major role next year and don't see a future here need to be on their new teams for spring ball right? How many kids transfer after spring ball and still play a serious role that fall?

Plus I doubt Mario wants any dead weight on the roster wasting time and resources and adding negativity for spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should let the other twin tower Anthony Campbell leave, I still like Collins
I actually liked Campbell better at least from his highlights at ULM but never got to see the field. Either way both being cut along with Gore should be a no brainer and not one people lose sleep on.

I actually liked Campbell better at least from his highlights at ULM but never got to see the field. Either way both being cut along with Gore should be a no brainer and not one people lose sleep on.

I saw Collins as a project. First Moss now Collins. Not sure some of the kids we're bringing in are any less developmental.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back