Canes To Adidas Confirmed

Louisville fan here, we've been with Adidas for a while now and just signed a 40 million dollar/ 8 year deal with them last year. They've really treated us well over the years and have helped all of our sports in funds, equipment, and recruiting. I think right now they are getting ready to expand our football complex and weight room. Plus from a fan viewpoint their clothing is much better than anything Nike has has for a long time. Glad to see you guys wearing Adidas.

Now I know we are truly F'd when a UL fan is congratulating us on this move.

yeah cause adidas totally hindered louisville from beating the crap outta miami the last two times they met

No, that would be Golden.

exactly so why does it matter what logo is on the jersey, it all comes from the same sweatshops

Advertisement
Say what you want, but most Louisville fans realize that a strong Miami is good for the conference as a whole. We hold nothing against your team, and want to see you succeed for the good of everyone in the ACC.

Good luck next year.

Say what you want, but most Louisville fans realize that a strong Miami is good for the conference as a whole. We hold nothing against your team, and want to see you succeed for the good of everyone in the ACC.

Good luck next year.

Bull fvckin schit. You guys would like nothing better than for us to be stuck with these bums corching things up for the next decade.

STFU and fvck Al Gorlden!

Adidas. Perfect! THE outfitter for *** S American and European futbol fans.

"Get ***, get with the U"

Never heard of no stone cold urban DT talent sprayin' some byatch full of holes for his Adidas Fruit Boots.

Hey Smorke, Barves and the rest of us are waiting for NOODz of your daughter over on WEZ. Shut the **** up over here and go posts them *****es.

Advertisement

Good luck next year.

Bull fvckin schit. You guys would like nothing better than for us to be stuck with these bums corching things up for the next decade.

STFU and fvck Al Gorlden!

Everyone saw how having a strong brand name influenced the final teams picked for the playoffs. Right now the ACC has Florida state, GT, and Clemson as legitimate contenders for a playoff spot for next year and they would probably have to be undefeated in order to do it. Having other strong teams helps to strengthen the conference and bring legitimacy to our games. We need teams like VT, Miami, and Pitt to make a resurgence to their former glory. If you can't understand that you are either not very bright, or so blinded by pride that we should all be glad you are not running the show.

Last edited:
K0MXCIA.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rumored to be 12 years 90-95 million +.......... from Fat tim I believe.
Cant fault them for switching if this is the case.

At all.... fat tim said its multiple times what nike offered....

I think your numbers are pretty close. One thing that should be made known is that Adidas contracts are limited with a cap, apparently Michigan has an agreement with them that states that no other school has a bigger payout with Adidas then they do. They are currently bringing in about 8.2 million a year, which is why Louisville only receives about 8 mil from them. It also might explain why Notre Dame decided to part ways with them and go with under armour. Notre Dame is currently making about 10 mil a year from their new deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wasn't a fan of the move at first but it's nice to see Adidas going all out for us. When did Nike take over ESPN.com for us? Our new uni's last year was the same uni's they did for every Nike team but with Miami colors. It will be nice to be the headline for Adidas instead of one of the pack for Nike.

Game changing numbers for the athletic department.

You don't respond to my posts, so I will try to be "civil".

1. How much of the money is CASH (i.e. not merchandise)?

2. How much more is this then the Nike split (Nike Cash v. Adidas Cash)?

3. MOST IMPORTANT: How do we know this will be allocated to athletics?

==> There is no evidence they care or spend properly on football, so how do we know this will not be spent elsewhere?

==> There is no evidence they care or spend properly on football, so how do we know this will not be spent elsewhere?

Almost all of the apparel deals from any major university are not just all cash to the university. Part of it is cash and part of it is apparel gear. Money and apparel gear are the largest part as it translates to money wise for sure

Almost all of the apparel deals from any major university are not just all cash to the university. Part of it is cash and part of it is apparel gear. Money and apparel gear are the largest part as it translates to money wise for sure

Thanks for not answering any of the questions above.

Advertisement
Back