Canes test positive

H1N1 killed 20,000 Americans. Over a quarter of a million people had to be hospitalized. 61 million Americans were infected by it.

You are wrong.

You are, as usual, a liar.

The official 1-year estimate is 12,000. The CONFIRMED 1-year number is 3,500, with 2,100 of those deaths being aged 49 and younger.

For Coronavirus, we do not even have a 1-year estimate yet. In 4 months, the CONFIRMED death toll is over 150,000, with 3,000 of those deaths being aged 45 and younger.

Advertisement
So DCD pages with "estimated" N1N1 deaths are gold standard of accuracy, yet all covid numbers are falsified and should be disbelieved?

Magaloids loooooove the 2009-2016 CDC when they estimate higher death tolls than the confirmed death toll in an Obama-era pandemic.

Magaloids absolutely DESTROY the 2020 CDC, and take away the disease statistics from the CDC, when it's a Trump-era pandemic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Several thousand.

Fortunately, Cuomo isn't running for president. But, hey, nice attempt to derail the comparison between how Republicans "evaluated" President Obama's pandemic response to how they are currently "evaluating" President Trump's pandemic response.

"Yeah, let me mention a governor, that'll really show them!"

All you do is derail, obfuscate and deflect. You did it in that very post. But when offering death numbers as some kind of a hammer argument, it's very relevant to point out.

Magaloids loooooove the CDC when they estimate higher death tolls than the confirmed death toll in an Obama-era pandemic.

Magaloids absolutely DESTROY the CDC, and take away the disease statistics from the CDC, when it's a Trump-era pandemic.
I got reported as gospel the other day that there were 4000 tests in one day where they came back 100% positive. Reality from horses mouth (official document) from the Florida department of health is a total 4000 tests (from multiple labs) came back 100% TO DATE. Out of over 3.3 million tests. Not a single facility that reported 100% positive did more than 457 tests. So throw all 4000 out if you think they are bad and you move the positive rate .1%.

H1N1 killed 20,000 Americans. Over a quarter of a million people had to be hospitalized. 61 million Americans were infected by it.

You are wrong.

Unless old math is not valid anymore and we are using new math, isn't 130,000 > 20,000?

Advertisement
I just hope there's a gator forum out there with people arguing about stupider **** than the ones here.

No the point was you said people actually acted based on Trump’s words.

That is completely untrue.

That is factually incorrect. This is the point:

Some of these knuckleheads would comply if suddenly the CDC or WHO suggested a daily 5-gallon ***** would prevent this candyass virus.

Lowes and Home Depot would be out of 5-gallon buckets in two days.

Wait you mean like the President suggested disinfectants and his followers did and died? But they owned the libs

This is a blatant lie and I’m 99% sure you know that.

Why would you post this?

Now, everyone with a sliver of a brain knew exactly what he said. So, because I don't have crayons, finger paint, water colors, nor all the bells and whistles you need to understand a very simple reality (a fact) I posted a video of the POTUS actually speaking these words directly:

"..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning cause you see it gets in the lungs and is does a tremendous number on the lungs"

I gave you four sources saying the exact same thing, but this guy @classiccane12 seems to think the media--not the POTUS---is responsible for what comes out of the POTUS's mouth. And he didn't say ..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning...." So if the media doesn't report this (like Trump supporting media) no one will misinterpret this, right? Is that why you all say he never said using disinfectant to cure COVID?

Now this guy @imyrhuckleberry wants to compare the amount of clarity needed from people who post on a football message board to the amount of clarity needed from the POTUS---to get 350 million people informed during a global pandemic that has killed 140,000 American citizens and has left tens of millions unemployed, to unify a country and get back to work.

Some of you need to do this planet a huge favor and sit out the next election.

Advertisement
View attachment 122034

Straight from the CDC. Total deaths in the US for people under 45 is less than 3000. I can almost guarantee a percentage of them had some other underlying condition before hand
Thank you friend four powerfully proving my point. 3201 is hardly "virtually no one". Bye the whey, 3201 > 3000. Know worries, I struggle with math myself.

That is factually incorrect. This is the point:

Now, everyone with a sliver of a brain knew exactly what he said. So, because I don't have crayons, finger paint, water colors, nor all the bells and whistles you need to understand a very simple reality (a fact) I posted a video of the POTUS actually speaking these words directly:

"..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning cause you see it gets in the lungs and is does a tremendous number on the lungs"

I gave you four sources saying the exact same thing, but this guy @classiccane12 seems to think the media--not the POTUS---is responsible for what comes out of the POTUS's mouth. And he didn't say ..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning...." So if the media doesn't report this (like Trump supporting media) no one will misinterpret this, right? Is that why you all say he never said using disinfectant to cure COVID?

Now this guy @imyrhuckleberry wants to compare the amount of clarity needed from people who post on a football message board to the amount of clarity needed from the POTUS---to get 350 million people informed during a global pandemic that has killed 140,000 American citizens and has left tens of millions unemployed, to unify a country and get back to work.

Some of you need to do this planet a huge favor and sit out the next election.

Again you're ignoring the actual words in a quote you have now posted 3 times. Where in there does he advise that people start injecting disinfectant? He was speaking with the doctors. You are a lost cause

Unless old math is not valid anymore and we are using new math, isn't 130,000 > 20,000?

Yes it is. But the death rate was exponentially higher for young people compared to his one. Far fewer died overall but 80% were younger than the people dying today.

With regards to believing the numbers then and not now I'll ask you this. If the Federal government is paying hospitals that have been decimated by elective surgeries being cancelled and historically low occupancy rates an extra $13,000 if corona is a contributing factor to death, how many are taking a positive test result and making it a contributing factor when the guy has a stroke or slips and cracks his skull?

That wasn't happening in 2009.

1595019809947.png

1595019435271.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thank you friend four powerfully proving my point. 3201 is hardly "virtually no one". Bye the whey, 3201 > 3000. Know worries, I struggle with math myself.

It is when compared to a population of 350,000,000. Especially when we don't know their health beforehand.

Yes it is. But the death rate was exponentially higher for young people compared to his one. Far fewer died overall but 80% were younger than the people dying today.

With regards to believing the numbers then and not now I'll ask you this. If the Federal government is paying hospitals that have been decimated by elective surgeries being cancelled and historically low occupancy rates an extra $13,000 if corona is a contributing factor to death, how many are taking a positive test result and making it a contributing factor when the guy has a stroke or slips and cracks his skull?

That wasn't happening in 2009.

View attachment 122050

View attachment 122049
Morality rate is a sideshow. Total deaths is the only number that matters. I don't care if they are young or old Americans, I don't want Americans to die.

The CDC always does some estimation of deaths, you can't take estimations on past diseases as gospel yet discredit everything related to covid.

Morality rate is a sideshow. Total deaths is the only number that matters. I don't care if they are young or old Americans, I don't want Americans to die.

The CDC always does some estimation of deaths, you can't take estimations on past diseases as gospel yet discredit everything related to covid.
Since you like repeating the same point.
Reality sucks. Get a grip. You're just a mortal....

Advertisement
Back