Canes test positive

Only in America can right-wingers SCREAM BLOODY MURDER about an Obama-era pandemic that had a confirmed total death toll of 3,000...

While simultaneously arguing that a Trump-era pandemic with a confirmed total death toll of 150,000, of which a CONFIRMED number of 3,000 were "young healthy" people, constitutes "virtually nobody".

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's always 4 months of covid deaths versus a whole year of something else. Also conveniently failing to mention we never shut society down with anything covid is being compared to. Covid has been more deadly (total dead) with society and most travel shut down.

Right. It's the magaloids who argued "Obama did nothing" during the swine flu pandemic, yet there were only 3,000 total confirmed deaths over one year.

Meanwhile, when we have over 150,000 confirmed deaths in 4 months, the magaloids try to convince us that Trump is doing everything, and that things are really not that bad.

Advertisement
Good idea. Why don't you give everyone the addresses to your "warehouses full of pot" so they can also prepare for the apocalypse.
Don't hate the fact I can be sick for months and have my family is taken care of. Some of us have it. Some of us don't.

Right. It's the magaloids who argued "Obama did nothing" during the swine flu pandemic, yet there were only 3,000 total confirmed deaths over one year.

Meanwhile, when we have over 150,000 confirmed deaths in 4 months, the magaloids try to convince us that Trump is doing everything, and that things are really not that bad.

How many of those deaths were from Cuomo and other govs sending covid patients back into nursing homes??

Advertisement
How many of those deaths were from Cuomo and other govs sending covid patients back into nursing homes??

Several thousand.

Fortunately, Cuomo isn't running for president. But, hey, nice attempt to derail the comparison between how Republicans "evaluated" President Obama's pandemic response to how they are currently "evaluating" President Trump's pandemic response.

"Yeah, let me mention a governor, that'll really show them!"

OK, so let's "analyze" your false arguments.

You've been running around here SCREAMING that swine flu "killed more young healthy people" than Coronavirus.

Then you manage to SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT by showing us that 3,000 people under the age of 45 are CONFIRMED DEATHS within 4 months of Coronavirus. Meanwhile, a YEAR of swine flu yielded...3,000 TOTAL CONFIRMED DEATHS.

Even if you choose to cite the CDC's higher "ESTIMATED" death toll of swine flu over a one year period, then you need to wait for another 8 months of Coronavirus AND you need to wait for the CDC's revised (and much higher) ESTIMATED death toll in order to do a proper comparison.

By which point, Coronavirus will have killed far more "young/healthy" people than swine flu did.

Yeah, you're not very good with statistical analysis.

Oh, but we should believe you on your "I can almost guarantee" nonsense.

Sigh. I’m having a hard time sifting through that rambling mess of misinformation.

Whatever it was. Here is a response taken directly from the CDC website:

9610C59F-27F6-440C-93D0-7E17EB8D74C0.png

Now here is the mortality rate to help you a little more.

199F291D-6880-4E83-B5DD-2D9227CF5287.gif

H191 killed 20,000 Americans with a massively different (higher) mortality rate. Now, do some simple math on how many more young people died and get back to me.

Advertisement
Only in America can right-wingers SCREAM BLOODY MURDER about an Obama-era pandemic that had a confirmed total death toll of 3,000...

While simultaneously arguing that a Trump-era pandemic with a confirmed total death toll of 150,000, of which a CONFIRMED number of 3,000 were "young healthy" people, constitutes "virtually nobody".

H1N1 killed 20,000 Americans. Over a quarter of a million people had to be hospitalized. 61 million Americans were infected by it.

You are wrong.

Sigh. I’m having a hard time sifting through that rambling mess of misinformation.

View attachment 122036

View attachment 122037

H191 killed 20,000 Americans with a massively different (higher) mortality rate. Now, do some simple math on how many more young people died and get back to me.

Stop lying. H1N1 (swine flu) killed about 3,500 people CONFIRMED and 12,000 ESTIMATED. Over a 1 year period.

So, just using PERCENTAGES, if 60% of people who died were "0 to 49 years old", that would mean 2,100 CONFIRMED deaths H1N1 over a 1 year period, or 7,200 ESTIMATED deaths over a one year period.

Meanwhile, YOU provided Coronavirus "confirmed" death tolls for ages 0 to 45 years old, over a 4 month period, that involve 3,000 dead. So far, we do not have an "estimated" death toll over a 1 year period for comparative purposes.

Thus, BY YOUR STATS, Coronavirus has a confirmed death toll of 3,000 people under the age of 45 over a 4 month period, while H1N1 had a confirmed death toll of 2,100 people under the age of 49 over a 1 year period.

But, sure, tell me again how H1N1 was sooooooo much more deadly to the "young/healthy" than Coronavirus...

At least all the magaloids out there know how to do basic math and do a proper google search.

How bout you?

View attachment 122036

View attachment 122037

Dead Americans are dead Americans. I don't care what age group they are in, I want to see as few dead as possible.

Advertisement
Back