Canes test positive

Bros...nobody is changing anyone’s mind re the politics.

I’m sure everyone that posts here is a good guy, but what’s gonna happen is what’s gonna happen. Whatever that may be. I’m bored with all of it.

No offense to anyone here, but nobody’s changing anybody’s mind
👆👆👆👆👆👆

Advertisement
Bros...nobody is changing anyone’s mind re the politics.

I’m sure everyone that posts here is a good guy, but what’s gonna happen is what’s gonna happen. Whatever that may be. I’m bored with all of it.

No offense to anyone here, but nobody’s changing anybody’s mind

I only post for the cognitive dissonance

They wont believe you.

People are getting sick everywhere but no one asks why are the healthcare workers not getting sick at the same rate as the general population. My coworkers and I are literally surrounded by covid for 12 hrs every shift and very rare that healthcare workers get sick. Not one doctor in any of the ER’s that I work down here has gotten covid. A few nurses and some employees but not one doctor or PA or NP.
Hmmm I wonder wihy that is? Maybe it’s because every patient and the people taking care of them are WEARING FCKNG MASKS!!!

If these masks didn’t work then healthcare workers would be dying daily and no one would work unless they were covered in those self contained bio hazards yellow suits.

I brought this up in another board and the response was “the masks don’t work and the fact that healthcare workers aren’t getting sick proves that this is a hoax and the people are dying of other things and your calling covid”

It’s like talking to stupid people man.

Trump is literally the American version of a north Korean dictator. I don’t think anyone will fully appreciate how bad this could’ve been if no masls or shut down or social distancing happened and those were the projections from the cdc if those measure weren’t taken.
And if all these governors decide to stop all the restrictions then it has the potential to be really bad.

Basically if you want to see how bad things can get with no masks or restrictions just look at nyc and Italy. I really can’t believe that political divisions have become so bad in this country that a certain affiliation is not only refusing to see what going on but they’re actually laughing at it like it’s a comedy and that people like myself are morons for believing my own eyes.

We’re Rome.
Mind boggling. I'm 50 years old, society has never been closed down in my lifetime for ANYTHING. And we have 130K deaths 5 months. Yet people compare it to things where we never shut down. Or argue that the mortality rate isn't that high. And while that may be true this thing is way more contagious than anything we've seen. We are **** lucky it wasn't that high or we would be wiped out. We may not luck out next time.

I’m in Broward bro. And nah ppl down here moving reckless. Especially younger folk
I stopped counting today (Central PA) on my trip to the grocery store the amount of idiots with a mask on but it was below their nose. SMH. This is just willful ignorance at this point.

Mind boggling. I'm 50 years old, society has never been closed down in my lifetime for ANYTHING. And we have 130K deaths 5 months. Yet people compare it to things where we never shut down. Or argue that the mortality rate isn't that high. And while that may be true this thing is way more contagious than anything we've seen. We are **** lucky it wasn't that high or we would be wiped out. We may not luck out next time.
Reality sucks. All we are is dust in the wind...

Advertisement
I stopped counting today (Central PA) on my trip to the grocery store the amount of idiots with a mask on but it was below their nose. SMH. This is just willful ignorance at this point.
Nah..I’m convinced it’s just flat ignorance. I don’t think a vast majority are tryna be idiots. They’re just being themselves

Nearly half of those were the most frail and elderly of our population in nursing homes. A huge number of those died because of political stupidity. 45% of all deaths are represented by .6% of the population.

Virtually no one under age 45 has died from it.

Also, would you agree another 10% of the total is manipulation of data for financial gain? Imo it’s higher but that’s just my opinion.

H1N1 killed more young, healthy people than this virus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
“Virtually no one under age 45 has died from it.“

A bold statement my friend. Unfortunately, knot true.

remember, Liberals are both weak minded snowflake crybabies who can't get anything done while simultaneously being masterminds of a secret world plot designed to tank Trumps re-election.

The masterminds of the secret world have a name, they are NWO globalists, commies and chicoms.

And it's leftists, "liberal" is just another word hijacked by leftists that does not mean what it used to. But yes many leftists are weak minded snowflake crybabies and useful idiots who are simultaneously masterminds of nothing.

What is funny though how those same leftists claim Trump is some big orange idiot but at the same time the head of a some deep, complex international crime syndicate attempting to overthrow the United States. That no one can find any evidence of! Wait, has the left given up on the Russia stuff yet? Can't keep up.

The masterminds of the secret world have a name, they are NWO globalists, commies and chicoms.

And it's leftists, "liberal" is just another word hijacked by leftists that does not mean what it used to. But yes many leftists are weak minded snowflake crybabies and useful idiots who are simultaneously masterminds of nothing.

What is funny though how those same leftists claim Trump is some big orange idiot but at the same time the head of a some deep, complex international crime syndicate attempting to overthrow the United States. That no one can find any evidence of! Wait, has the left given up on the Russia stuff yet? Can't keep up.
Whoop. There it is....

Advertisement
“Virtually no one under age 45 has died from it.“

A bold statement my friend. Unfortunately, knot true.

E9EF8170-0546-4ECA-8F4D-7E94D8450C9C.png

Straight from the CDC. Total deaths in the US for people under 45 is less than 3000. I can almost guarantee a percentage of them had some other underlying condition before hand

remember, Liberals are both weak minded snowflake crybabies who can't get anything done while simultaneously being masterminds of a secret world plot designed to tank Trumps re-election.

Yep.

Plus, for decades, we have waged some brilliant plans to take everyone's guns away, to register millions of dead and/or illegal immigrants to vote, and to implant thousands of government employees into the "deep state".

We are so great at doing all of those things that we have succeeded wildly...

View attachment 122034

Straight from the CDC. Total deaths in the US for people under 45 is less than 3000. I can almost guarantee a percentage of them had some other underlying condition before hand

OK, so let's "analyze" your false arguments.

You've been running around here SCREAMING that swine flu "killed more young healthy people" than Coronavirus.

Then you manage to SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT by showing us that 3,000 people under the age of 45 are CONFIRMED DEATHS within 4 months of Coronavirus. Meanwhile, a YEAR of swine flu yielded...3,000 TOTAL CONFIRMED DEATHS.

Even if you choose to cite the CDC's higher "ESTIMATED" death toll of swine flu over a one year period, then you need to wait for another 8 months of Coronavirus AND you need to wait for the CDC's revised (and much higher) ESTIMATED death toll in order to do a proper comparison.

By which point, Coronavirus will have killed far more "young/healthy" people than swine flu did.

Yeah, you're not very good with statistical analysis.

Oh, but we should believe you on your "I can almost guarantee" nonsense.

Advertisement
Nearly half of those were the most frail and elderly of our population in nursing homes. A huge number of those died because of political stupidity. 45% of all deaths are represented by .6% of the population.

Virtually no one under age 45 has died from it.

Also, would you agree another 10% of the total is manipulation of data for financial gain? Imo it’s higher but that’s just my opinion.

H1N1 killed more young, healthy people than this virus.
All lives matter right?

OK, so let's "analyze" your false arguments.

You've been running around here SCREAMING that swine flu "killed more young healthy people" than Coronavirus.

Then you manage to SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT by showing us that 3,000 people under the age of 45 are CONFIRMED DEATHS within 4 months of Coronavirus. Meanwhile, a YEAR of swine flu yielded...3,000 TOTAL CONFIRMED DEATHS.

Even if you choose to cite the CDC's higher "ESTIMATED" death toll of swine flu over a one year period, then you need to wait for another 8 months of Coronavirus AND you need to wait for the CDC's revised (and much higher) ESTIMATED death toll in order to do a proper comparison.

By which point, Coronavirus will have killed far more "young/healthy" people than swine flu did.

Yeah, you're not very good with statistical analysis.

Oh, but we should believe you on your "I can almost guarantee" nonsense.
It's always 4 months of covid deaths versus a whole year of something else. Also conveniently failing to mention we never shut society down with anything covid is being compared to. Covid has been more deadly (total dead) with society and most travel shut down.

Advertisement
Back