Canes test positive

Advertisement

Oh, I'm so scurrred...

You've had 40 years to compile Biden gaffes and he's still up by double-digits with just over 3 months to go.

Advertisement
Wait, so you're saying that Biden did all those things in 2020, people still voted for him, but then you're going to refresh peoples' memories from a few months ago, and suddenly everything will change and a double-digit lead will be erased?

I love this hilarious campaign strategery.

Advertisement
Just like killdawg had a 99% chance to win also right? Keep slurpin those polls see if it works out for ya

I don't think that you understand the difference between "proabability" and, you know, actual support percentages.

I'm sure that Trump has a big October surprise cooking, though. Maybe he can release "Hillary's e-mailz" a third time and see if that changes things.

I don't think that you understand the difference between "proabability" and, you know, actual support percentages.

I'm sure that Trump has a big October surprise cooking, though. Maybe he can release "Hillary's e-mailz" a third time and see if that changes things.

Advertisement
tenor (6).gif

Advertisement
HCQ + zpak, Ivermectin etc are proving extremely effective at early treatment in recent tests. Nobody wants to hear it for 2 reasons... #1: Trump, #2: Remdesivir costs 3k a dose...

It is widely used in third countries to fight this plague.... but here we rather play politics and pander to big pharma.. 3000 bucks per dose for 5 dose Remdesivir plus 5 days in the hospital provides plenty of gravy to go around for all..

Advertisement
Back