Canes test positive

Advertisement
Yes, you will be an ******* if you don’t get the vaccine. Ever heard of polio? How do you think we got rid of that, a ******* vaccine.

People didn't have to be forced to get the polio vaccine chief
It would actually be a doctor injecting something in your body.

And I don't think it would be a refusal to take a vaccine that would make you an ****hole.

Your stupid arguments are tired and trite. ItS a DocToR inJecTiNg yoU the gOv ManDatEd vAcCine hurr durr gOtcha

The preliminary data on remdesivir is extremely strong, and anecdotally, its effectiveness is pretty startling. Combined with conv plasma and DM, it’s becoming a de facto standard of care.

This is really good news people need to be aware of.
That was the course of action at Mt. Sinai with my father. I'll say adequate results. Can't be confused with exceptional but definitely adequate from my experience.

People didn't have to be forced to get the polio vaccine chief

Your stupid arguments are tired and trite. ItS a DocToR inJecTiNg yoU the gOv ManDatEd vAcCine hurr durr gOtcha
He gets approval from the circle jerk crew so it becomes excepted in the bubble...

Advertisement
So globally Doctors were instructed to give fake diagnoses for the cause of death? Or was that just happening in Merica?

Why do you think global governments are moving in that direction?

Are the test(s) being rigged in other countries like Italy as well?

What’s the end game?
It's a worldwide conspiracy against their Jim Jones cult leader, and they're not going to stand for it.

No, that would be you.

(See :27-:39) "..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning cause you see it gets in the lungs and is does a tremendous number on the lungs"

Two men in Georgia and one man in Kansas drank liquid cleaning products 'to ward off COVID-19' after Trump suggested injecting disinfectant into the lungs to combat the virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...injecting-disinfectant-fight-coronavirus.html

It’s funny how some will act like he didn’t say exactly what he said and mean exactly what he meant. It wasn’t a article where his words were taken out of context. The **** said what he said. And ppl STILL CAP for him😂😂

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Yep. In just a couple of months, he has spite-liked so many of my posts that he has passed guys I've interacted with for years.

And then he delusionally brags about how his spike-likes have "stolen my soul". He is literally obsessed with it, he spite-likes my posts within seconds of me posting.

He has definitely enslaved himself mentally.
He's a very disturbed guy. I likened him to John Hinckley not long ago. He stalks the fck out of anyone and everyone. He must have 10,000,000 of the hysterical laughing emojis he's dropped. Very sick guy.

He's a very disturbed guy. I likened him to John Hinckley not long ago. He stalks the fck out of anyone and everyone. He must have 10,000,000 of the hysterical laughing emojis he's dropped. Very sick guy.
Who cares? Internet fool. You're irrelevant outside of your four walls.
Moar tears!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The preliminary data on remdesivir is extremely strong, and anecdotally, its effectiveness is pretty startling. Combined with conv plasma and DM, it’s becoming a de facto standard of care.

This is really good news people need to be aware of.

Are you aware of a shortage of remdesivir or convalescent plasma, old friend? It'll be great if there's enough to handle these recent surges of cases and future cases.

Advertisement
Back