Canes test positive

You don’t wear a mask for yourself - you wear it for others, just as others are wearing their mask for you.
That single line, in a sea of good info, friend, explains exactly why so many ***** in this thread and this country don't want to wear masks. If they don't stop the virus from coming into my system, then I'm not going to withstand the minute inconvenience of putting one on.

The MAGA-loids yap about Cancel Culture. They're the **** Culture.

Advertisement
That single line, in a sea of good info, friend, explains exactly why so many ***** in this thread and this country don't want to wear masks. If they don't stop the virus from coming into my system, then I'm not going to withstand the minute inconvenience of putting one on.

Still crying. Moar tears!!!

As a reminder, this stems from a relatively benign, offhand comment I made like 2 months ago about a political e-celeb who happens to fall on the more conservative side, and somehow this makes me a left wing cult member. Dudes been swinging on my nuts here ever since. Talk about mental slavery.

Yep. In just a couple of months, he has spite-liked so many of my posts that he has passed guys I've interacted with for years.

And then he delusionally brags about how his spike-likes have "stolen my soul". He is literally obsessed with it, he spite-likes my posts within seconds of me posting.

He has definitely enslaved himself mentally.

140,000 dead “parasites“ in your words including an 11 yo Miami boy, Jonathan Prine, Nic Cordero, and Terrence McNally.

What is wrong with you? Every single thread with the same trash. Not having empathy doesn’t make you tough it makes you PSYCHOPATH. Get help, Talk to your loved ones, no one is conspiring against you, Q isn’t real brother. If no one else loves you Felly Fell loves you.
Bro we all know he needs some help lol..I mean he used the term

So what happens when this discussion inevitably turns from "just wear the mask bro!" to "just take the vaccine bro" ? With the same bull**** "even if it helps just a little bit" arguments in support of it. Will I be an ******* then when I don't take the vaccine?? 🤔

Advertisement
It’s like talking to stupid people man.

Trump is literally the American version of a north Korean dictator. I don’t think anyone will fully appreciate how bad this could’ve been if no masls or shut down or social distancing happened and those were the projections from the cdc if those measure weren’t taken.
And if all these governors decide to stop all the restrictions then it has the potential to be really bad.
It's not like talking to stupid people. It is talking to stupid people.

Like you said, these MAGA-loids are so drunk on Trump-Aide from their fearless leader that they refuse to accept the simple irrefutable fact that covering your face will reduce the amount and distance of droplets emanating from their slack, agape jaws.

NYC has cases through the roof, one of the most densely populated cities in the world and they got things under control by social distancing and wearing masks. This concept is not difficult to grasp, this pandemic could be under control had we had a federal mandate in March, but people want their freedom to put others at risk.

So what happens when this discussion inevitably turns from "just wear the mask bro!" to "just take the vaccine bro" ? With the same bull**** "even if it helps just a little bit" arguments in support of it. Will I be an ******* then when I don't take the vaccine?? 🤔
Yes, you will be an ******* if you don’t get the vaccine. Ever heard of polio? How do you think we got rid of that, a ******* vaccine.

Advertisement
Yep. In just a couple of months, he has spite-liked so many of my posts that he has passed guys I've interacted with for years.

And then he delusionally brags about how his spike-likes have "stolen my soul". He is literally obsessed with it, he spite-likes my posts within seconds of me posting.

He has definitely enslaved himself mentally.
Soul has been stolen a long time ago. Moar tears!!!!

Is it my fault i know my place in the order of the universe? Name me one person who's defied death? Reality sucks but an individual has the ability to navigate it at their choosing. I choose not to lie to myself. Empathy isn't going to keep you from the grave.
*****..tf u supposed to be ? Thanos?😂
1595003424689.gif

This board is a cesspool of ignorance and partisan disinformation.

I just got off the phone with a surgeon whose good friend (a pulmonologist) is on a ventilator and the wife is hospitalized because of COVID19.

But the HVAC technicians on this board know better than the doctors and researchers.

Ignorance kills.
Ignorance is Bliss.....

Advertisement

Just as the magaloids are obsessed with "mental slavery" (while winking at the history of physical slavery), so too do idiots follow their magaloid leader who demands a boycott of the NFL over Kap, while freaking the fvck out whenever anyone else decides to stop purchasing Goya products.

It is simply breathtaking how hypocritical and one-sided the magaloids are when it comes to these issues. It's OK when they do it, but it's the worst thing humanly possible when their opponents do it. Like presidential golfing.

Literally, the entire magaloid playbook is taking our hands, making our hands hit ourselves in the faces, and then the magaloids tell us to stop hitting ourselves.

Advertisement
Yes I must let the government inject something in my body or else I'm an *******. Thanks for proving my point.

It would actually be a doctor injecting something in your body.

And I don't think it would be a refusal to take a vaccine that would make you an ****hole.

Advertisement
Back