Canes test positive

I don’t know what Q means but I do know that doctors were instructed by the CDC to give fake diagnosis for cause of death as covid19 to inflate the numbers.

I also know that thE test are rigged in some cases, and faulty in other cases so we can’t trust those numbers either.

So globally Doctors were instructed to give fake diagnoses for the cause of death? Or was that just happening in Merica?

Why do you think global governments are moving in that direction?

Are the test(s) being rigged in other countries like Italy as well?

What’s the end game?

Advertisement
So globally Doctors were instructed to give fake diagnoses for the cause of death? Or was that just happening in Merica?

Why do you think global governments are moving in that direction?

Are the test(s) being rigged in other countries like Italy as well?

What’s the end game?

Italians are falsifying the cause of death and listing Covid-19 to get the Medicare benefits, didn't you know that?

Advertisement
you notice that it is always the idiots going to bars and political rallies and not the mass of Mensa members in the streets rioting, destroying property, and looting that are spreading this.

This is very simple and NOT political...why do people still try to make it so?:

It's any IDIOT out there not wearing masks in public and not practicing social distancing...

Wearing the mask and SD are the ONLY things ALL Scientists and Doctors and SANE politicians agree that has consistently reduced C19 cases

I don't give a F*ck about anyone's politics...just wear a F*cking mask and stop contributing too prolonging this pandemic & contributing to our season possibly being pushed back

This is very simple and NOT political...why do people still try to make it so?:

It's any IDIOT out there not wearing masks in public and not practicing social distancing...

Wearing the mask and SD are the ONLY things ALL Scientists and Doctors and SANE politicians agree that has consistently reduced C19 cases

I don't give a F*ck about anyone's politics...just wear a F*cking mask and stop contributing too prolonging this pandemic & contributing to our season possibly being pushed back
Ok. Fauci....

Advertisement
Your statement wasn't at all benign given your professed skepticism of mask usage. You were attempting to play the results by using a sucker argument that the dopes fall for (i.e., "masks are required, so that should mean the cases go down if all the mask guys are right" when you should know as someone of reasonable intelligence that that's a disingenuous position). But go ahead and play the "who me? what did I do?" card.

Further, I referred to you as a sleazeball for your dirty tactics in not responding to the actual post I made despite quoting it.
I have no skepticism of mask usage. I have skepticism in the ability of people to wear them properly and not touch them. That would make my statement benign.

Our entire exchange was based on your misunderstanding of my post, therefore I referred to that. My anecdotal observations about mask compliance are all I have to go on. If you're aware of any quantitative data regarding compliance in any of these counties, I'd love to see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always funny to see dudes obsessed with "mental slavery" as they vote for politicians who glorify the people and policies responsible for actual physical slavery.
As a reminder, this stems from a relatively benign, offhand comment I made like 2 months ago about a political e-celeb who happens to fall on the more conservative side, and somehow this makes me a left wing cult member. Dudes been swinging on my nuts here ever since. Talk about mental slavery.

As a reminder, this stems from a relatively benign, offhand comment I made like 2 months ago about a political e-celeb who happens to fall on the more conservative side. Dudes been swinging on my nuts here ever since. Talk about mental slavery.
I thought you weren't going to comment....
Still dreaming about Candace huh?

Advertisement
Back