Canes test positive

Advertisement
HCQ + zpak, Ivermectin etc are proving extremely effective at early treatment in recent tests. Nobody wants to hear it for 2 reasons... #1: Trump, #2: Remdesivir costs 3k a dose...
Don't know what the charges are going to be but ny father received 4 doses of redemesvir and some plasma. Helped him immensely. Mt. Sinai in MB didn't give an option. They choose the method of treatment.

you notice that it is always the idiots going to bars and political rallies and not the mass of Mensa members in the streets rioting, destroying property, and looting that are spreading this.

Declined up to Floyd's death. Suddenly, spikes in cases! It was all the reopening.

Screenshot_20200717-111612.png

Don't know what the charges are going to be but ny father received 4 doses of redemesvir and some plasma. Helped him immensely. Mt. Sinai in MB didn't give an option. They choose the method of treatment.

**** 12k when he could've spent $9.99 for some HCQ

Advertisement
The cousins of those old people that get catfished online for money. Q people are lunatics.
Ya, they are pretty loony, but it is hard for me to dislike them that much because I mostly feel bad. I think it shows how helpless people can feel in their lives and with our society at large where such fantastical narratives can easily shape their worldview. These people basically live in a comic book world. They turned the apprentice guy of all people into this Batman character where the dude is 250 IQ , singlehandedly taking down pedo rings, dismantling a global cabal , denying the lizard people adrenochrome etc. and doing all this while maintaining the facade of being POTUS.

Cults are some wild sht

Advertisement
Ya, they are pretty loony, but it is hard for me to dislike them that much because I mostly feel bad. I think it shows how helpless people can feel in their lives and with our society at large where such fantastical narratives can easily shape their worldview. These people basically live in a comic book world. They turned the apprentice guy of all people into this Batman character where the dude is 250 IQ , singlehandedly taking down pedo rings, dismantling a global cabal , denying the lizard people adrenochrome etc. and doing all this while maintaining the facade of being POTUS.

Cults are some wild sht
So says the leftist cult member who hates on his own people because they don't follow group think. A ship with holes sink...

140,000 dead “parasites“ in your words including an 11 yo Miami boy, Jonathan Prine, Nic Cordero, and Terrence McNally.

What is wrong with you? Every single thread with the same trash. Not having empathy doesn’t make you tough it makes you PSYCHOPATH. Get help, Talk to your loved ones, no one is conspiring against you, Q isn’t real brother. If no one else loves you Felly Fell loves you.

I think he’s like 19 years old. Gotta be.

Advertisement
This board is a cesspool of ignorance and partisan disinformation.

I just got off the phone with a surgeon whose good friend (a pulmonologist) is on a ventilator and the wife is hospitalized because of COVID19.

But the HVAC technicians on this board know better than the doctors and researchers.

Ignorance kills.

I just got off the phone with a surgeon whose good friend (a pulmonologist) is on a ventilator and the wife is hospitalized because of COVID19.

But the HVAC technicians on this board know better than the doctors and researchers.

Ignorance kills.

Then you better be careful.

You are not, never were, and never will be "my people". No need to confuse yourself as such again.

Last reply you'll get from me here, clown.
You can't bleach wash me. Thank you for taking the opportunity of solidifying your ignorance. You're right we're not the same people. I don't associate with the mentally enslaved.

Advertisement

Ignorance kills.
The full of **** meter just blew up....
Maybe its their time to go.

You can't bleach wash me. Thank you for taking the opportunity of solidifying your ignorance. You're right we're not the same people. I don't associate with the mentally enslaved.

Always funny to see dudes obsessed with "mental slavery" as they vote for politicians who glorify the people and policies responsible for actual physical slavery.

I made a completely benign statement and you raised your hackles about it. Don't get all ****ed at me because you aren't properly comprehending what I wrote in plain English. I can't see how anybody could get anything other than a positive statement out of what I wrote.
View attachment 121888
Your statement wasn't at all benign given your professed skepticism of mask usage. You were attempting to play the results by using a sucker argument that the dopes fall for (i.e., "masks are required, so that should mean the cases go down if all the mask guys are right" when you should know as someone of reasonable intelligence that that's a disingenuous position). But go ahead and play the "who me? what did I do?" card.

Further, I referred to you as a sleazeball for your dirty tactics in not responding to the actual post I made despite quoting it.

Advertisement
Back