Canes test positive

140,000 dead “parasites“ in your words including an 11 yo Miami boy, Jonathan Prine, Nic Cordero, and Terrence McNally.

What is wrong with you? Every single thread with the same trash. Not having empathy doesn’t make you tough it makes you PSYCHOPATH. Get help, Talk to your loved ones, no one is conspiring against you, Q isn’t real brother. If no one else loves you Felly Fell loves you.

I don’t know what Q means but I do know that doctors were instructed by the CDC to give fake diagnosis for cause of death as covid19 to inflate the numbers.

I also know that thE test are rigged in some cases, and faulty in other cases so we can’t trust those numbers either.

Advertisement

Because it's a fact.

(See :27-:39) "..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning cause you see it gets in the lungs and is does a tremendous number on the lungs"

Two men in Georgia and one man in Kansas drank liquid cleaning products 'to ward off COVID-19' after Trump suggested injecting disinfectant into the lungs to combat the virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...injecting-disinfectant-fight-coronavirus.html

@UMFarArcher @mirasuegui @blushrts

The Daily Mail? Lmao.

Did you even read the story? The gentleman quoted in went on to say:

A) The two men had a long history of mental illness
B) He had no idea if the two had even heard what Trump said before taking it.

Be better than this please.

I agree. I do not wear one driving, but i put it on as soon as i exit the car in the public.

I was on vacation recently and did not wear one sitting on the beach. It was a private beach with few visitors but we also made sure to stay 20+ feet away from others. We did wear them around town to get take-out and going for walks.

I disagree on the last point though. A proper government has a responsibility to all people, not just you. If there is just cause to require something for public health and safety, it's on the table. It's why we have speed limits, seatbelt laws, minimum ages for drinking, and laws on drugs. Most individuals might do all of those responsibly but there's enough data/evidence that some don't.....and people have died as a direct cause.

If the government required people to wear masks in public at all times moving forward as a new law - ok yeah, i can see the issue. But it's a pandemic situation across the globe and most countries have some sort of requirements to protect the masses from the spread of the virus.
I believe a proper government has the responsibility of protecting the rights of the individual by disallowing the use of force in whatever form, in violation of those rights - that's how it fulfills it's responsibility to "all people." I'm not sure that govt should be in the business of protecting individuals from themselves, though. There's a difference between speed limits and seatbelt laws; freedom and a nanny-state.

Protecting the group is not a role the govt does well. Somebody is always left out. Public safety is like a public university. Which public? Certain parts of the public are not allowed to speak freely on campus any longer. Where is their protection? It's gone because the govt no longer protects the smallest minority in the world - the individual. Protecting the "public" is a dangerous slope.

The proper sanction of human action has to be the result of reasoned analysis. Cuomo is calling for a national law to require masks as of yesterday so the issue is already here. If this was just about disease this thing would be under control; it's about power. Good luck to us, both.

Advertisement
Per CDC the total number of deaths by age in the US through July 11th:

Total number of deaths in America for people 14 and under: 31

Total number of deaths in America for people under the age of 25: 188

I'm reviewed individually a vast majority had some type of underlying medical issue or were positive for Corona when dying of something else.

Per CDC the total number of deaths by age in the US through July 11th:

Total number of deaths in America for people 14 and under: 31

Total number of deaths in America for people under the age of 25: 188

I'm reviewed individually a vast majority had some type of underlying medical issue or were positive for Corona when dying of something else.

I am not concerned about dying from this, more about the unknown long term effects. With the unknowns, not sure why so many are unworried and spreading this like wild fire and putting our season at risk. If there is no football this fall, wtf!

“It can take patients months to feel to where they once were,” says Roger A. Alvarez, D.O., a pulmonologist at the University of Miami Health System. “But it’s too early to tell if what we’re seeing will turn out to be permanent damage.”

What’s more, the scientific world isn’t even sure what kind of immunity a patient may build up after contracting the disease. It could lie dormant in the body, like chickenpox, or become a chronic infection, like hepatitis B. Under the rosiest scenario, COVID-19 may behave like other coronaviruses, a one-and-done acute illness.

As the virus spreads across the country, scientists are grappling with a worrisome dilemma: Will patients who suffered the most severe symptoms recover fully, even if it takes several months, or will the damage to their organs be permanent?

No, that would be you.

(See :27-:39) "..and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that, uh...by injection inside or almost a cleaning cause you see it gets in the lungs and is does a tremendous number on the lungs"

Two men in Georgia and one man in Kansas drank liquid cleaning products 'to ward off COVID-19' after Trump suggested injecting disinfectant into the lungs to combat the virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...injecting-disinfectant-fight-coronavirus.html

Daily mail is considered a tabloid. Might as well site the Nat'l enquirer...

Advertisement
I don’t know what Q means but I do know that doctors were instructed by the CDC to give fake diagnosis for cause of death as covid19 to inflate the numbers.

I also know that thE test are rigged in some cases, and faulty in other cases so we can’t trust those numbers either.
Q is a poor attempt by an internet dummy trying to be funny.

I am not concerned about dying from this, more about the unknown long term effects. With the unknowns, not sure why so many are unworried and spreading this like wild fire and putting our season at risk. If there is no football this fall, wtf!

“It can take patients months to feel to where they once were,” says Roger A. Alvarez, D.O., a pulmonologist at the University of Miami Health System. “But it’s too early to tell if what we’re seeing will turn out to be permanent damage.”

What’s more, the scientific world isn’t even sure what kind of immunity a patient may build up after contracting the disease. It could lie dormant in the body, like chickenpox, or become a chronic infection, like hepatitis B. Under the rosiest scenario, COVID-19 may behave like other coronaviruses, a one-and-done acute illness.

As the virus spreads across the country, scientists are grappling with a worrisome dilemma: Will patients who suffered the most severe symptoms recover fully, even if it takes several months, or will the damage to their organs be permanent?

I don’t think anybody is unworried. Everyone I know is taking rational and reasonable precautions. But there’s a big gap between being sensible and being hysterical which a lot of people are.

10 years ago the H1N1 killed less people overall but far more young healthy people and children died from it than this strain of virus has or will. 61 million cases of it too.
And no one took a single mitigation step because of it.

I don’t think anybody is unworried. Everyone I know is taking rational and reasonable precautions. But there’s a big gap between being sensible and being hysterical which a lot of people are.

10 years ago the H1N1 killed less people overall but far more young healthy people and children died from it than this strain of virus has or will. 61 million cases of it too.
And no one took a single mitigation step because of it.
Simple concept. Thank You...

Advertisement
There’s enough anecdotal evidence to suggest wearing a mask of any kind deters the transmission of Covid. I see no reason not to wear a mask of some sort while in a public setting. Small inconvenience to do our part to help get a handle on this plague. Of course an N95 would be optimal but probably impractical for most.

there was also anecdotal evidence suggesting Hydroxychloriquine was effective against COVID in its early stages too but that was not deemed good enough because it was touted by Trump. Yet, using the same type of evidence we have power hungry Maduro wannabees mandating people cover their faces with makeshift masks made out of t-shirts, rags, or 3 ply synthetic fiber woven in a China sweat shop.

This is why some people just have to laugh at the lunacy being perpetrated on the easily manipulated masses and being lapped up by some of the resident CIS idiotas.

I would hope that a medical professional like you would know that a mask is better than nothing at all. No one is saying that you shouldn't be doing the other things suggested by the CDC, merely because you are wearing a mask. I would also assume that you understand that masks aren't about protecting the user, it's about protecting OTHERS. This is the part that most people are too dense to understand. If everyone wears a mask, we cut down on what we spew out in the air, which means the odds of someone catching this thing drops. Will there be positives? Yes, because we have idiots doing stupid crap like going to political rallies, holding COVID parties and going out to bars.

It's not an accident that countries that have normalized wearing a mask when ill, or in cases of outbreaks(IE South Korea) have been able to effectively manage this pandemic.

View attachment 121912

This is the dumbest illustration I've ever seen

Advertisement
download.gif

Read definition of disease. For the mere humans who think they're bigger than the universe.

there was also anecdotal evidence suggesting Hydroxychloriquine was effective against COVID in its early stages too but that was not deemed good enough because it was touted by Trump. Yet, using the same type of evidence we have power hungry Maduro wannabees mandating people cover their faces with makeshift masks made out of t-shirts, rags, or 3 ply synthetic fiber woven in a China sweat shop.

This is why some people just have to laugh at the lunacy being perpetrated on the easily manipulated masses and being lapped up by some of the resident CIS idiotas.
HCQ + zpak, Ivermectin etc are proving extremely effective at early treatment in recent tests. Nobody wants to hear it for 2 reasons... #1: Trump, #2: Remdesivir costs 3k a dose...

Advertisement
Back