Canes test positive

Advertisement

Real scientific studies abound if you'd like to learn...

Yeah, bro, I am going to have to pass on the "River City Reader" reader submitted op-ed, even though their logo is just adorable, and stick with the UCSF report. But thanks!

"The River Cities' Reader is an independently owned alternative newspaper based in Davenport, Iowa."

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

In fact, I think the River City Reader agrees with me:

"(From Words from the Publisher: "We pledge to publish all letters, guest commentaries, or studies refuting [Rancourt's] general premise that this mask-wearing culture and shaming could be more harmful than helpful. Please send your feedback to info@rcreader.com.")

Anyway, back to the land of not bat****:

"At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world. Excellence is in our DNA. From genomics and immunology to specialty care for women and children, UCSF brings together the world’s leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells. Our hospitals and educational programs consistently rank among the best in the country, according to the latest surveys by U.S. News & World Report. We are the leading university dedicated exclusively to the health sciences."

61 MILLION Americans contracted the H1N1 virus.

All the masks in the world were never going to kill this thing in our country. Too many personal freedoms. Too much selfishness. Too many opinions. Too much politics.

That being said, I haven't seen a single person in Miami not wearing their masks when appropriate. Not one. And honestly, I seriously doubt it's making a difference anyway because people really are socially distancing on top of that. That’s something never been done before in this country. Ever.

Not really sure what all the screaming and blaming is about when it comes to that.

And last but not least, there is a ton of time between now and September.
sike

Advertisement
Yeah, bro, I am going to have to pass on the "River City Reader" link, even though their logo is just adorable, and stick with the UCSF report. But thanks!

"The River Cities' Reader is an independently owned alternative newspaper based in Davenport, Iowa."

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

"At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world. Excellence is in our DNA. From genomics and immunology to specialty care for women and children, UCSF brings together the world’s leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells. Our hospitals and educational programs consistently rank among the best in the country, according to the latest surveys by U.S. News & World Report. We are the leading university dedicated exclusively to the health sciences."

Since you'd rather shoot the messenger than educate yourself... i'll link you directly to the studies. NIH, Oxford etc... read if you like.

"Conclusion: Face mask use in health care workers has not been demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds."

"Although N95 respirators appeared to have a protective advantage over surgical masks in laboratory settings, our meta-analysis showed that there were insufficient data to determine definitively whether N95 respirators are superior to surgical masks in protecting health care workers against transmissible acute respiratory infections in clinical settings."

"In conclusion, there is a limited evidence base to support
the use of masks and ⁄ or respirators in healthcare or com-
munity settings."

"Our analysis confirms the effectiveness of medical masks and respirators against SARS. Disposable, cotton, or paper masks are not recommended."

"Among outpatient HCP, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

"There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical masks."

I don’t think you’re making the point you think you are here.
Any claim suggesting Ppl In Miami, Broward or west Palm Beach act responsibly for the most part when It comes to ANYTHING in life is a challenge to the known fact that the “Florida man” “Florida woman”, “Florida Child”, “Florida Teen” does most certainly, unequivocally, without a Spec of doubt exist..so your claim just can’t be true

Assumptions and zero empirical evidence. Then tag on the fact that even the CDC/DHS admits aerosol spread is likely rendering all of it moot.

It stated the most powerful evidence comes from "experiments of nature". So it gives anecdotal evidence that in states/cities that mandate masks they found a reduction in cases without mentioning the implementation of other mitigating measures like shutting down bars, restaurants, and other businesses that may have had at least as much or even more of an impact than the mask wearing. It's ridiculous that people treat this as valid scientific methodology. Best you can say is these experiments of nature about mask wearing are inconclusive.

Advertisement
This is such a dumb argument. One of the UFC chicks got covid even after she wore a mask every second she was out of her room besides the fight. Guys inside the bubble for the “Tournament” got it as well. No solution is 100%.

Eventually you have to grow up and realize life isn’t fair. It’s been proven the lockdowns are causing more harm than the virus. Its time to take that off the table.

Masks won’t save you and the government won’t save you. It’s all chance. As long as you aren’t letting people breathe all over people everyday, as well as washing hands etc. you are doing your part.

It's not the end of the world for the players, or the program. What is the end of the world is canceling the football season because tough guys like you won't try an mitigate the spread of the virus, cause you live in Merica dammit and ain't no fauci or ****i or dad gum science guy gone tell me I gotsta wear a dang mask!

I don't care what a video from Fauci says. People who are a lot smarter than you and I, who have devoted their lives to the medical profession, say wearing a mask and socially distancing helps to mitigate the spread of contagious viruses and disease. What could possibly be the harm in just trying to listen? How awful is wearing a mask and avoiding people when you can? Nobody should be shutting down the economy, that's nonsense. But just wearing a mask? You're that much of a stubborn prick that you can't just put a mask on when you go into a building/near people? It's that awful? I personally think it helps, maybe even a small amount, but it helps. But even if it doesn't, its prison torture to just do it anyway?
Exactly

Advertisement
Mother Earth just clearing some parasites off her back. Except your mortality because its gonna get you no matter what.
Maybe people will start taking responsibility for how they keep their body.

I totally agree with everything you said.

Except the part about Bill Nye being great and entertaining.
Lol. Too funny. My kids grew up watching him. I didn't really think too much of him, but I went on a ride with them at Epcot one time. He was part of the entertainment of that ride. He was very entertaining. It was a while back and I have no idea what ride it was.

Advertisement
Mother Earth just clearing some parasites off her back. Except your mortality because its gonna get you no matter what.
Maybe people will start taking responsibility for how they keep their body.

140,000 dead “parasites“ in your words including an 11 yo Miami boy, Jonathan Prine, Nic Cordero, and Terrence McNally.

What is wrong with you? Every single thread with the same trash. Not having empathy doesn’t make you tough it makes you PSYCHOPATH. Get help, Talk to your loved ones, no one is conspiring against you, Q isn’t real brother. If no one else loves you Felly Fell loves you.

Any claim suggesting Ppl In Miami, Broward or west Palm Beach act responsibly for the most part when It comes to ANYTHING in life is a challenge to the known fact that the “Florida man” “Florida woman”, “Florida Child”, “Florida Teen” does most certainly, unequivocally, without a Spec of doubt exist..so your claim just can’t be true

I haven't seen anyone not wear a mask where one is supposed to be worn in a long time.

Not sure where you are witnessing this rampant rule breaking.

Advertisement
Back