Canes tears šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢some need to man up

I understand why so many south Florida kids are divas. If you were being raised by some of the cry baby men on this forum then you would turn out to be soft as baby shīt too. It's pathetic how some of these grown as men whine on here.

If they're even men at all.... Seems like there's a lot of trannys on this site.

LOL the slurping is incredible. We lost three games this year, and just lost our #1 recruit target (again). Sorry if im not hoisting a Mark Richt statue.

We also won the coastal for the first time with a roster full of holes. Top that off with the best rectuiting class we have had in years .. .which is not complete yet btw. Yea we lost 3 games but you're acting like we only won 3 games.

^^^ TRUE

Sorry I find the multitude of whiners and complainers so sad & hilarious but its their right.

Only thing is I've lived thru the Coker, Shannon and Golden years. Now those were the real times for crying, b*tchin & moaning like a spoiled 2 year old with a full load in its diapers. Because then we had some real serious problems

When I look at the last two years and how well we've progressed and are still progressing despite 10-3 and the three losses in a row, all I've got to say is that there are real times for a football team and its fans to panic. THIS AIN'T ONE OF THOSE TIMES. Not even close.

Our QB issues can easily be resolved with new blood. We've got a Top 10 class coming in. Our defense will still be upper echelon.Richards will be back full time. etc etc.

Still want to worry and cry? Fine suit yourself. Have at it. Its your right to have your own opinion, even if its wrong.

All I'm saying is I've seen real bad coaches and real bad Miami teams with some serious problems that would be difficult to overcome....this isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've always thought we could land our remaining targets and somehow land Surtain Campbell and Chatfield, Ezzard and maybe another OL and ave a top 5 class yet people would still bitc* about Jobe...

But if a fan comes on a board to vent frustration about a corch who is useless in EVERY facet of the job, he is attacked as being a ā€œwhinerā€ by all the enabling slurpers who did this same crap when we had previous bad coaches.

It's entitlement BS when fans think they are entitled to a National Championship. I can't stand when people assume Richt has a ceiling in his 2nd year here. People act like there's nothing to be happy about and just focus on future disappointment.

Advertisement
I understand why so many south Florida kids are divas. If you were being raised by some of the cry baby men on this forum then you would turn out to be soft as baby shīt too. It's pathetic how some of these grown as men whine on here.

If they're even men at all.... Seems like there's a lot of trannys on this site.

LOL the slurping is incredible. We lost three games this year, and just lost our #1 recruit target (again). Sorry if im not hoisting a Mark Richt statue.

They canā€™t take the truth. Look I am happy that Rick is here. He is building our credibility up again after 15 years of disasters. However he needs to really look at this staff and figure out what is going on here. If they canā€™t recruit and also canā€™t be a good coach with the players what do we need them for?

At Georgia Rick held on to assistants way too long who werenā€™t cutting it. Letā€™s just all agree with everything that Rick does and cumbaya..

Itā€™s crazy we need to hold the coaching staffs accountable I donā€™t care who they are..

But if a fan comes on a board to vent frustration about a corch who is useless in EVERY facet of the job, he is attacked as being a ā€œwhinerā€ by all the enabling slurpers who did this same crap when we had previous bad coaches.

Dude spoke non-stop truth and got banned? Whoā€™s running this site? CNN or the Democratic National Party?

Advertisement

Dude spoke non-stop truth and got banned? Whoā€™s running this site? CNN or the Democratic National Party?

tranny enabling slurpers, who love to talk about vaginal discharges even though they'll never have one. You know who you are!:officemoon:

Tell it OP

I just got on this site earlier this year. Shalala, Shannon and Golden **** near ran me off and made me doubt the program would ever be this close again. And, I have been a Canes fans since before the SWAG days.

I was astonished at the "Sky is Falling" posts, how horrible the QB was and how bad the coaching is AFTER the FIRST 10 WIN SEASON in forever and the 1st freakin Coastal Division Title.

When you hear about kids on college campuses that need the safe places so the don't have panic attacks, I was thinking Pac 12, not Coral Gables. But there appear to be some here. And I now they may be young, but who and what the **** have they been watching at Miami the last decade and a half, to be this negative?

No one said the man is perfect.
He is, however, in the process of securing our best recruiting class in 14 years (08 was overrated IMO).
Isn't that something to be just a little happy about?

I assuming we ALL want to win a National Championship and when I read the thoughts of those whining versus those comfortable with the direction of this program I see one major difference.... Our perceptions of reality are different on when we should realistacally be able to win it again

Sure it would be great if others gave us everything that we wished for immediately and boards are notorious for having people who know more about jobs they've never had than the people that actually do them.

I strongly feel that its hypocritical to expect more from someone else than you would from yourself. I also know that achieving perfection is a very difficult thing to achieve and maintain, regardless of your profession. It takes a are combination talent and some luck. I also know that, forums, backseat drivers, and Monday analysts always act as if they know what should be done. Its fun for them because there are no consequences. Judge someone on their results.

So when I look at a 10 win 3 loss season, finally winning the Coastal after more than a decade of underperforming, gathering the #6 rated recruiting class in the nation for next year I see much reason for optimism. But that's a reflection of my life and experiences. I still remember the "Three Stooges" that coached Miami into irrelevance. So now that we're back into the conversation, I'd call that progress wouldn't you?

I doubt many here at the start of the season honestly expected that this team would be in the national championship conversation...not if you're really being honest. But because we over-performed and almost got there despite not actually having all the parts necessary to really compete with "real biggies" like Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma or Georgia this year, some want to act as if we're already fully grown and developed as `CMR's team" despite it only being 2 years into it.

I have NEVER seen perfection achieved overnight or magically, but of course anything is possible, it just isn't probable. So when I hear Can this team improve and eliminate our shortcomings? WITHOUT A DOUBT. Should we be further along than we are, I say MAYBE..who knows? Would I like us to be further along, SURE.

But was Is it realistic for us to be in the national championship discussion this year? NAH. Don't get me wrong, I was happy that we were .....but realistically I thought we were still a year or so away from actually being able to compete on that stage.

I'll take this season two years into CMR's tenure with our 10 wins, two last second wins, the ND *** whuppin, the win against FSU, FINALLY winning the Coastal, along with our three loses, along our #6 ranked recruiting class as what it realistically is part of a journey in the right direction

Last edited:
Advertisement
If TC doesnā€™t think he can come here and be a Day 1 starter then I question what Rumph is telling him. Heā€™s better than Young, Dean, our freshman and Hackson. Though TC and Jackson on the outside would be lethal

That dude is a troll who's had about thirty different screen names and has been banned thirty times. He didn't get banned because of that post.

They canā€™t take the truth. Look I am happy that Rick is here. He is building our credibility up again after 15 years of disasters. However he needs to really look at this staff and figure out what is going on here. If they canā€™t recruit and also canā€™t be a good coach with the players what do we need them for?

At Georgia Rick held on to assistants way too long who werenā€™t cutting it. Letā€™s just all agree with everything that Rick does and cumbaya..

Itā€™s crazy we need to hold the coaching staffs accountable I donā€™t care who they are..

LOL! "Joe Grizzly". Im Joe Grizzly, and Im gonna cut that mask right off your face! I actually started on the old Grassy Boards in the '90s as "Peter Washington". Do you get the connection?

Advertisement

We also won the coastal for the first time with a roster full of holes. Top that off with the best rectuiting class we have had in years .. .which is not complete yet btw. Yea we lost 3 games but you're acting like we only won 3 games.

They don't know WTF they're looking at. It's the MacDonald's and Insta-everything generation. They'll find a way to ***** and quiver even after we win a natty...It's what they do.

just close..................... no excuses

#6 class in the country with what looks to be like a solid closing on dt recruits. We good

Just because we started good u have to finish out, yea we r ranked 6th but u have to close strong if u want things to change vs Clemson. Lets see what happens but people have the right to be upset at Mike Rumph period

You whiners are ALWAYS upset with someone. Once you become bored with dragging Rumph across the coals you will move on to another coach or player. You losers are never happy! Reading the game day thread on this blog would be hilarious if you were a FSU fan or Florida fan or fan of any other program because you twats are ripping most every player, coach, scheme, etc.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread...for many decades the University of Florida fan base was considered to be the worst fan base in the country. But, you haters have elbowed the Gators out of that embarrassing position and firmly planted the University of Miami as the country's worst fan base. Congratulations!

The Miami Hurricanes football program deserves much better than you clueless haters.

I assuming we ALL want to win a National Championship and when I read the thoughts of those whining versus those comfortable with the direction of this program I see one major difference.... Our perceptions of reality are different on when we should realistacally be able to win it again

Sure it would be great if others gave us everything that we wished for immediately and boards are notorious for having people who know more about jobs they've never had than the people that actually do them.

I strongly feel that its hypocritical to expect more from someone else than you would from yourself. I also know that achieving perfection is a very difficult thing to achieve and maintain, regardless of your profession. It takes a are combination talent and some luck. I also know that, forums, backseat drivers, and Monday analysts always act as if they know what should be done. Its fun for them because there are no consequences. Judge someone on their results.

So when I look at a 10 win 3 loss season, finally winning the Coastal after more than a decade of underperforming, gathering the #6 rated recruiting class in the nation for next year I see much reason for optimism. But that's a reflection of my life and experiences. I still remember the "Three Stooges" that coached Miami into irrelevance. So now that we're back into the conversation, I'd call that progress wouldn't you?

I doubt many here at the start of the season honestly expected that this team would be in the national championship conversation...not if you're really being honest. But because we over-performed and almost got there despite not actually having all the parts necessary to really compete with "real biggies" like Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma or Georgia this year, some want to act as if we're already fully grown and developed as `CMR's team" despite it only being 2 years into it.

I have NEVER seen perfection achieved overnight or magically, but of course anything is possible, it just isn't probable. So when I hear Can this team improve and eliminate our shortcomings? WITHOUT A DOUBT. Should we be further along than we are, I say MAYBE..who knows? Would I like us to be further along, SURE.

But was Is it realistic for us to be in the national championship discussion this year? NAH. Don't get me wrong, I was happy that we were .....but realistically I thought we were still a year or so away from actually being able to compete on that stage.

I'll take this season two years into CMR's tenure with our 10 wins, two last second wins, the ND *** whuppin, the win against FSU, FINALLY winning the Coastal, along with our three loses, along our #6 ranked recruiting class as what it realistically is part of a journey in the right direction

Bravo! Bravo! and Bravo!

Well thought out, well written, articulate and reasonable.

You'd figure after 15 years of the **** we've had to endure our fanbase would be humbled and the braggadocio and false bravado would subside. Maybe coach worship and blindly riding is a way ya'll cope, idk.

I've now been conditioned to question all things I'm seeing, especially when those things are following trends from the past 15 years.

Advertisement
Back