Canes tears šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢some need to man up

504CANE4LIFE

Recruit
Man there's these threads bout certain school tears but there's alot of cry babies on here. We have a top five class right now and when the early singing period happen you would have thought the class wasn't in the top 25 da way some of y'all were whining smh. I looked at da top 7 team threads and it was positive up and down we were da only site with dam near 90%of the threads negative. Some of y'all will neva be satisfied. It will be da end of da world no matter what. Ok it look likeT.C. wants to go somewhere else yeah we all want him here but we don't know what is his reasons for not coming but that's not going to stop all da cane tears bout fire this one and that one and can't get nobody to come bs. Dam I see a pretty good db class we bringing in cry babies. What if T.C. feel like at da end of da day he will have a betta chance to see da field at uga. Maybe he a frontrunner and don't want to climb da mountain but start at top. He probably see you cry babies on here and shaking his head. We all want da best to come and they will but we still climbing dat mountain so some of da recruits still don't believe and want it da easy way instead climbing to da mountain top and sometimes our coaches will not be able to get da ones like that to come dat don't mean they should be fired. I CAN'T EXPRESS DIS ENOUGH WE ARE DA U IF YOU NOT WITH US šŸ–•šŸ¾WE WILL SEE YOU ON DA FIELD AND BEAT DAT ***. Y'all best believe that all the schools watching what's going on down here and are very nervous cause they know it's so close to becoming Armageddon. Get ready cause it's so close and stop all the cane tears cause we don't know what is da deciding factor for these kids unless you hear da coach didn't make em feel like a priority then b***h away.

Advertisement
Couldn't agree more. This fan base has gotten so soft it's sickening. Anything goes wrong and it's always the end of the world. It seems like at least 75% of our fans are miserable *****, not sure if other fanbases are like that or if we are just lucky.

Couldn't agree more. This fan base has gotten so soft it's sickening. Anything goes wrong and it's always the end of the world. It seems like at least 75% of our fans are miserable *****, not sure if other fanbases are like that or if we are just lucky.

Da mods should open a cane tears thread and start throwing every cry baby in it so they can cry and change each other pads all day in that thread. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Advertisement
Couldn't agree more. This fan base has gotten so soft it's sickening. Anything goes wrong and it's always the end of the world. It seems like at least 75% of our fans are miserable ****s, not sure if other fanbases are like that or if we are just lucky.

Da mods should open a cane tears thread and start throwing every cry baby in it so they can cry and change each other pads all day in that thread.

Excellent idea!

I understand why so many south Florida kids are divas. If you were being raised by some of the cry baby men on this forum then you would turn out to be soft as baby shīt too. It's pathetic how some of these grown as men whine on here.

Couldn't agree more. This fan base has gotten so soft it's sickening. Anything goes wrong and it's always the end of the world. It seems like at least 75% of our fans are miserable ****s, not sure if other fanbases are like that or if we are just lucky.

I thought it was because of all the blow and drugs in the south.

Advertisement
LOLOL as if we have been anything but mediocre for 15 years.

People are TIRED of it. Im sick of watching endless SoFla kids go elsewhere.

Im sick of losing to teams like Pitt and Wisconsin!

Get the job done or GTFOH. This coach worship is amazing. These guys lost three games and SoFla is a sieve and people are compaining about those of us who demand bettr.

I understand why so many south Florida kids are divas. If you were being raised by some of the cry baby men on this forum then you would turn out to be soft as baby shīt too. It's pathetic how some of these grown as men whine on here.

If they're even men at all.... Seems like there's a lot of trannys on this site.

If they're even men at all.... Seems like there's a lot of trannys on this site.

I'll take your word for it, you're the expert.

LOL the slurping is incredible. We lost three games this year, and just lost our #1 recruit target (again). Sorry if im not hoisting a Mark Richt statue.

Advertisement
main-qimg-6f9609c0b67e610fa7ba88caea7a7fc2-c.jpg

People were complaining about kids leaving South Florida shot when money bags comes around some kids take what they can get and even leave early for the drought because Miami cannot play the money game being on notice.

Advertisement
You can thank this guy. Not only did he almost destroy our canes, but our fans too...

View attachment 57241

Thanks Alfred

This guy doesnt coach us anymore, and hasnt for over 2 years.

People are flipping out bc Richt hired an inexperienced HS corch as his DB coach, specifically to recruit, and that coach is among the all time worst recruiters in Canes history.

You can thank this guy. Not only did he almost destroy our canes, but our fans too...

View attachment 57241

Thanks Alfred

People are flipping out bc Richt hired an inexperienced HS corch as his DB coach, specifically to recruit, and that coach is among the all time worst recruiters in Canes history.

Yeah but I have a feeling this guy had a lasting effect on all the whiners around here tho.. Rumph obviously isn't cutting it but ****

But if a fan comes on a board to vent frustration about a corch who is useless in EVERY facet of the job, he is attacked as being a ā€œwhinerā€ by all the enabling slurpers who did this same crap when we had previous bad coaches.

View attachment 57241

Thanks Alfred

After a quick glance of your post history, and seeing as you joined this month. You are prime example of the baby back *****ing that OP is speaking of..

Advertisement
Back