Canes still leading the nation in TFL

But yet posters on this site sh*tted on him when he was hired. Diaz is legit

It was mainly that Golden showers guy who was begging for Aranda or Brown.

Chise was in wait and see mode; but he has so many **** groupies it makes it seem like the board was against the hire.

He was bashing the **** out of the hire as well. Another dude that had a hard on for Aranda and wasn't shy about how ****** the Diaz hire was.

giphy.jpg

Advertisement

Chise was in wait and see mode; but he has so many **** groupies it makes it seem like the board was against the hire.

He was bashing the **** out of the hire as well. Another dude that had a hard on for Aranda and wasn't shy about how ****ty the Diaz hire was.

I would've loved to take a jab at Chise if that were the case; but I strictly remember him being in wait and see mode. His reasoning for that being the mess at Texas and his barely above average results at MIss State. Tempering expectations based upon past result isn't exactly bashing the guy.

Unless I missed some posts.

He was bashing the **** out of the hire as well. Another dude that had a hard on for Aranda and wasn't shy about how ****ty the Diaz hire was.

View attachment 40134

:topsy_turvy:

It's the truth.. richt did underperform in our 4 game loss streak. However it's not like he stuck with the same thing. He added a new wrinkle every weak

Advertisement
It's the truth.. richt did underperform in our 4 game loss streak. However it's not like he stuck with the same thing. He added a new wrinkle every week

He was bashing the **** out of the hire as well. Another dude that had a hard on for Aranda and wasn't shy about how ****** the Diaz hire was.

View attachment 40134

After Miss St allegedly hired Paul Rhodes. And this fell right along with the rest of your keyboard rhetoric. Keep denying...don't worry your precious e-cred will remain intact.

LOL. They got the better DC. I bet their fans are excited for the upgrade.

Last edited:

View attachment 40134

After Miss St hires Paul Rhodes...which has worked out about as well as our healthcare system. And this fell right along with the rest of your keyboard rhetoric. Keep denying...don't worry your precious e-cred will remain intact.

You're dying so hard for that gotcha moment that you dug through a million old posts to find one where I offered the opinion that Rhodes is a better DC. Now you're going to construe that opinion as me "bashing the **** out of" Manny. The depth of the envy that some of you cumbuzzards have for the Living Legend is truly amazing.

Now, for Part Two of your Franchise Obsession Assignment, go find the posts where I said I'm in wait and see mode with Diaz based on what I've seen from him including several gashings last year at Miss State and that I was hopeful his aggressiveness along with the Kool hire could be a good combination that would play to our strength on the DL. Nah. You won't scour the site for that because you're a disingenuous, four-flushing, wounded speck of guano.

View attachment 40134

After Miss St hires Paul Rhodes...which has worked out about as well as our healthcare system. And this fell right along with the rest of your keyboard rhetoric. Keep denying...don't worry your precious e-cred will remain intact.

You're dying so hard for that gotcha moment that you dug through a million old posts to find one where I offered the opinion that Rhodes is a better DC. Now you're going to construe that opinion as me "bashing the **** out of" Manny. The depth of the envy that some of you cumbuzzards have for the Living Legend is truly amazing.

Now, for Part Two of your Franchise Obsession Assignment, go find the posts where I said I'm in wait and see mode with Diaz based on what I've seen from him including several gashings last year at Miss State and that I was hopeful his aggressiveness along with the Kool hire could be a good combination that would play to our strength on the DL. Nah. You won't scour the site for that because you're a disingenuous, four-flushing, wounded speck of guano.

I'm just here to up-vote you. I heard it rustles the sissies.

Advertisement

View attachment 40134

Envy. Haha. Got it. First post I looked up was this one. I haven't logged on in days and I saw your quote...figured you would come up immediately with some bull**** response. You jumped on faster than flies on a steaming pile of ****. You gotta defend that e-cred that you covet so much. You crack me up. What would you do if you didn't have your Miami Hurricanes message board rep that you work so hard to maintain? Sometimes you just gotta admit you were wrong. Of course you said you would wait and see with Diaz...because you HAVE to. It didn't stop you from consistently rolling out your underhanded comments about the hire. You just have too many ****riders for it to be brought up.

View attachment 40134

Envy. Haha. Got it. First post I looked up was this one. I haven't logged on in days and I saw your quote...figured you would come up immediately with some bull**** response. You jumped on faster than flies on a steaming pile of ****. You gotta defend that e-cred that you covet so much. You crack me up. What would you do if you didn't have your Miami Hurricanes message board rep that you work so hard to maintain? Sometimes you just gotta admit you were wrong. Of course you said you would wait and see with Diaz...because you HAVE to. It didn't stop you from consistently rolling out your underhanded comments about the hire. You just have too many ****riders for it to be brought up.
Keep digging through old posts like a jilted squirrel bytch looking for peanuts. Just be fair in your facquity digging and report the other side where I looked for positives in the Diaz hire.

Here's another pvssy concerned with my upvotes. You pvssies should have a nerd convention where you analyze all my posts and complain about the ones where I got an upvote. Call it Franchapalooza. You can have a daily Franchise Aftershow to dissect my comments too. Make an industry of your facqity obsession with me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back