Canes Recruiting Video Countdown # 7 - Frank Gore

View as article

YanyCane

Administrator
Premium
[video=youtube;Q953isUviU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q953isUviU4[/video]

Advertisement
His older cousin used to be my garbage man in the Gables near Calle Ocho in 2004. Really good guy. UM Gore written on the garbage can.

Advertisement
As a freshmen, he was the best RB I had ever seen. He was so smooth, yet shifty and had deceptive speed. Was never the same after his multiple knee surgeries and has still made a couple of pro bowls. Could have been one of the greats

As a freshmen, he was the best RB I had ever seen. He was so smooth, yet shifty and had deceptive speed. Was never the same after his multiple knee surgeries and has still made a couple of pro bowls. Could have been one of the greats

yes. he adapted his game. Edge did something similar up in Indy.

Frank looked unstoppable as a FR

Advertisement

yes. he adapted his game. Edge did something similar up in Indy.

Frank looked unstoppable as a FR

+1

Took one cut, then boom. Gone.

Advertisement
I remember playing against him my junior year, (Columbus c/o '02) he was a monster. I remember the handshakes at the end of the game and I'm walking by him and his legs resembled a horse's legs.

Advertisement
I remember playing against him my junior year, (Columbus c/o '02) he was a monster. I remember the handshakes at the end of the game and I'm walking by him and his legs resembled a horse's legs.
If that was when Frank was a senior, I saw that game on TV. He was amazing. When there was nothing there, Gore still got 7 or 8 yards.

Who was that RB Columbus had then? I seem to remember he also had a pretty good night. He ran like his feet hurt. Shepard?

Daryl Sheppard....kid looked to be big time recruit also.....think had bad grades and went to marshall and started a year then became a rapper or something.....

Daryl Sheppard....kid looked to be big time recruit also.....think had bad grades and went to marshall and started a year then became a rapper or something.....

Yep. Rap Name is D-Shep

Gore/Willie Williams still the best HS players I have seen

Advertisement
Back