Canes Recruiting Video Countdown # 7 - Frank Gore

YanyCane

Administrator
[video=youtube;Q953isUviU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q953isUviU4[/video]

kendallcanes

Junior
His older cousin used to be my garbage man in the Gables near Calle Ocho in 2004. Really good guy. UM Gore written on the garbage can.

bigmont80

Bowlingballnutswinga
Check out the turf monster taking two cats out on the run at about 1:21.

japancane

Senior
As a freshmen, he was the best RB I had ever seen. He was so smooth, yet shifty and had deceptive speed. Was never the same after his multiple knee surgeries and has still made a couple of pro bowls. Could have been one of the greats

Bigtip

All-ACC
As a freshmen, he was the best RB I had ever seen. He was so smooth, yet shifty and had deceptive speed. Was never the same after his multiple knee surgeries and has still made a couple of pro bowls. Could have been one of the greats
yes. he adapted his game. Edge did something similar up in Indy.

Frank looked unstoppable as a FR

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
yes. he adapted his game. Edge did something similar up in Indy.

Frank looked unstoppable as a FR

+1

Took one cut, then boom. Gone.

Canesfan1899

All-American
Scary to think about how good he could have been had he never blown out his knees.

CANE

The Champ

De Pinga

Junior
I remember playing against him my junior year, (Columbus c/o '02) he was a monster. I remember the handshakes at the end of the game and I'm walking by him and his legs resembled a horse's legs.

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
I remember playing against him my junior year, (Columbus c/o '02) he was a monster. I remember the handshakes at the end of the game and I'm walking by him and his legs resembled a horse's legs.
If that was when Frank was a senior, I saw that game on TV. He was amazing. When there was nothing there, Gore still got 7 or 8 yards.

Who was that RB Columbus had then? I seem to remember he also had a pretty good night. He ran like his feet hurt. Shepard?

gogeta4

All-ACC
Daryl Sheppard....kid looked to be big time recruit also.....think had bad grades and went to marshall and started a year then became a rapper or something.....

LexCane55

Senior
Daryl Sheppard....kid looked to be big time recruit also.....think had bad grades and went to marshall and started a year then became a rapper or something.....
Yep. Rap Name is D-Shep

Gore/Willie Williams still the best HS players I have seen