Canes @ Ramblin' Wreck Game Dos 4 p.m. First Pitch ESPNU

Advertisement
Advertisement
We flat out stink in every facet of the game. At this point I expect the meltdown to close the season to be so defined that we don’t host a regional

We flat out stink in every facet of the game. At this point I expect the meltdown to close the season to be so defined that we don’t host a regional
I think this is a bit extreme of a take but I am willing to say that we peaked and every game is going to be a dogfight from here on out.

Advertisement
I think you consolidate the bullpen to Gallo, McFarlane, Ziehl, and Walters unless absolutely necessary

Don’t think you can use Torres in competitive spots right now.

Going to Gallo.
It’s a shame I was sold on him. But now that stretch where he was untouchable is seeming more and more like an outlier, than something he can find again.

Losing this series would make the last two series must wins IMO.

VT only plays 1 more road game the rest of the year, and their remaining opponents are not strong, it’s likely they take the conference crown at this point.

We’ll be fighting with UVA, ND, and Louisville for a host spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team seems to have lost its edge since the winning streak was snapped at VT. Just doesn’t seem to be much energy or fire from them.

Love the canes but we just don’t have moxie. Our approach at the plate just looks defeated. Grrrrrrr
It's such a contrast to what GT does.

You really have to look at the coaching and recruiting.

GT is always at the top in hitting and power. That’s not by chance with a coach that’s been there nearly 30 years.

I don't know what our hitting philosophy is. It's hard to watch sometimes.

Advertisement
Back