Canes Qualify For Bowl Game-Herd Goes Into Deep Depression

Oh! Now I get it. You consider facts to be an inconvenience when you are droning on with your crosseyed hate.

Here's the hilarious thing...you demand that I; "Stop sugar coating this abortion of a coaching staff." You are not smart enough to realize that response endorses the coaching staff because every single word I posted is irrefutable facts.

If your position is that my line items are a bunch of lies then, by all means, edit until your unenlightened heart is content.

We suck and you are a slurper those are facts.

Advertisement
When you can't refute F-A-C-T-S you resort to name calling.

Instead of being a man and after reading the F-A-C-T-S I posted admitting that suggesting Mark Richt is a bad coach or should be fired is absurd you throw a temper tantrum.

The fact that you think he is a good coach makes your a slurper. No one agrees with you so move along. You are a slurper and richt sucks. Those are FACTS

There is a reason your bar is 1/3 red FACTS

Are we used to competing for Nattys? We haven’t finished in the top 10 in what 16 years?

Clemson was stuck in mediocrity just like us. It took 7 years to build them. Not saying Richt should have seven but he at least gets this offseason to make changes

Some people would have fired Dabo early on this site.

Advertisement
The fact that you think he is a good coach makes your a slurper. No one agrees with you so move along. You are a slurper and richt sucks. Those are FACTS

There is a reason your bar is 1/3 red FACTS

Oh, Shirley, you've got your panties in a knot again! And that was really a low blow pointing out all of the red on my bar...not really, I love it!!

This site is overrun with haters and someone like me who actually loves the Canes and supports the program with more than words ruffles the skirts of the haters. You little girls go to my content and downvote everything I've posted. That infantile act alone says all one needs to know about you girls.

You are frustrated because when you read the F-A-C-T-S I posted you'd have to be a sub-moron to claim Mark Richt is not a good coach and should be fired.

It is worth mentioning as yet another bytch slap for you and your uneducated gang:

The Walter Camp Coach of the Year Award is given annually to the best collegiate American football head coach adjudged by a group of NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) Head Football Coaches. The University of Miami Head Football Coach, Mark Richt, was the 2017 recipient.

But of course, you message board warriors know more than the FBS Head Coaches.

Keep on hatin' brother!

maxresdefault.jpg

when it comes to awards the best player or coach does not always win the award
case in point the dude from OK won it over ED Reed, would you say he wasn't the best bd in the country that year?
Sean Taylor the GOAT never won it either, you cant tell me that there was a better DB in cfb

a lot of awards are popularity contests and CMR is popular cuz other coaches like the fact that he drops big games
they aren't scared of him and he probably has a lot of coaching friends

Advertisement
Dabo didn’t have 15 years of not winning the big one before he went to Clemson.

exactly the reason why we are so quick to jump on CMR is he has a track record of mediocrity
we aren't iowa where 9-3 is a success, just bc we haven't been at the level we need to be at doesn't mean we should lower our standards

The Canes beatdown of Virginia Tech was fantastic for some and served up the added bonus of qualifying for a Bowl Game. Yes, I know it's not going to be a significant Bowl Game.

My profound concern is for those who were desperately hoping the Canes wouldn't qualify for a Bowl Game as that would have been excellent material to bash the program even further.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I couldn't help but think that the V. Tech win compared favorably to Lucy (the Canes) pulling the football away from Charlie Brown (the haters/mob).

Endeavoring to raise your spirits...the Canes could get whipped by Pittsburgh, which would serve as a potent anti-depressant for you.

If the Canes can somehow beat Pittsburgh and also prevail in the Bowl match-up (putting a lump of coal in the haters Christmas stocking), I will be sending a red alert to all of the mob members families to remove all sharp objects from their homes, along with any other items they could use to do harm to themselves.

Please come together with me and say a prayer for the herd that they will survive this most troubling time.

View attachment 69366
post of the yr nominee

when it comes to awards the best player or coach does not always win the award
case in point the dude from OK won it over ED Reed, would you say he wasn't the best bd in the country that year?
Sean Taylor the GOAT never won it either, you cant tell me that there was a better DB in cfb

a lot of awards are popularity contests and CMR is popular cuz other coaches like the fact that he drops big games
they aren't scared of him and he probably has a lot of coaching friends

Guess what, your attempt to belittle Coach Richt via the Walter Camp Award immediately garners you the 'Wizard of Oz, If I Only Had A Brain Award.

Your analogies are so high-powered stupid that I worry that you are running around freely in these here United States.

****, even your Haters' Club may give you a timeout and make you put your nose in the corner.

Advertisement
Lol, this thread is like a political thread. Instead of dealing with Conservative and Liberal stances, we’re looking at positive vs negative perspectives and how said perspectives can impact the the team/fan base...

It’s all subjective, and no one stance is right or wrong..

Advertisement
Lol, this thread is like a political thread. Instead of dealing with Conservative and Liberal stances, we’re looking at positive vs negative perspectives and how said perspectives can impact the the team/fan base...

It’s all subjective, and no one stance is right or wrong..
Our record under Richt over the last 14 games (and what we see on the field) says one stance is right and the other is wrong

Advertisement
Back