Canes PFF grades vs Pitt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to square the circle of comments from this site of “Jennings sucks, Ivey sucks, Gaynor sucks, bench Ford” and these grades.

I am honestly surprised Ford graded that well as well as Jennings.

Whole DL played well but Roche was absolutely dominant yesterday.

I remember when some fans doubted him bc he came from the AAC and didn’t record a sack in the first preseason scrimmage(in which he didn’t even play).
For some reason, some guys get unjust love and others get the hate.. Roche gets the latter, if anybody else had the game he had yesterday they people would blow their load.. dude is quietly leading the d line while many would have you believe he been getting strugglin

Advertisement
PFF also graded the OL pretty good in pass protection with only giving up one pressure and sack (Zion). Run blocking different story

Our DL dominated them

Roche played his best game so far

Ivey is quietly turning into lock down corner. Besides UAB we’ve rarely seen passes completed against him or even thrown his way
I think he’s very hit or miss. If he’s put in positions to succeed, he can use his length and size to make it tough. Still needs to show much more consistency on deep routes and around the ball.

He is excellent versus the run game and around the line of scrimmage though. He honestly might be an All-ACC strong safety playing corner.

I think he’s very hit or miss. If he’s put in positions to succeed, he can use his length and size to make it tough. Still needs to show much more consistency on deep routes and around the ball.

He is excellent versus the run game and around the line of scrimmage though. He honestly might be an All-ACC strong safety playing corner.
Noticed that also. He's blown up a few wr screens on the outside also. Very physical player,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh my goodness! One whiff??? Maybe watching his highlight reel of dozens of players whiff will help get over one whiff.
When he inexplicably slows down on a play he should make 10 times out of 10 it sticks in your head.

Advertisement
Back