Canes offer 6'5 325LB Oregon DT Jayson Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to pull some and be in the game for others. I believe DeCorries Hardy was from Arcadia.

Advertisement
When do we start to feel bad for Univ of Oregon? We took their HC and likely their best assistants, we are after their recruits and their players in the protal who likely are in the portal because we took their HC.
If college football was a crime, we would be guilty of sexual assault against Univ of Oregon.
Never. We’ve let everyone rape us in our backyard for 20 years. Take everything, including the water boy from Oregon. I want all p5 public schools to suffer the wrath of Mario

When do we start to feel bad for Univ of Oregon? We took their HC and likely their best assistants, we are after their recruits and their players in the protal who likely are in the portal because we took their HC.
If college football was a crime, we would be guilty of sexual assault against Univ of Oregon.
You must be a bleeding heart public defender SJW type LOL

They wouldn't feel bad for us, taking our So Fla recruits.

Nobody. But. This. U.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Yeah, I saw when it happened sad. He was one of my cousins roommates at the U.

Advertisement
Sounds like something happened during sour his recruitment.

Go Canes

I was wondering where you were.

This is exactly the type of War Daddy that you salivate over, brother. What’s your opinion of him as a player?

Advertisement
We need war daddy types like this young man with UM trending toward an odd front under Coach Cristobal. I think he needs to enroll for spring at UM.

Go Canes
Thanks for the quick response! I figured that you’d be onboard. I always respect your opinion on the big fellas. Much appreciated.

We need war daddy types like this young man with UM trending toward an odd front under Coach Cristobal. I think he needs to enroll for spring at UM.

Go Canes

Mario was talking about several kids potentially enrolling for Spring Semester beyond the 4 from today that he expects to enroll. Hopefully this is one of the guys he's referring to.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back