Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Leon Williams he gone be a senior this year. He all ready committed too

His name is Leon Williams. He gone be a senior this year. He done committed too Kent State.
Our Defensive line was dominant last year. #95 Thomas Davis, #42 Leon Williams, #48 Jaques Hunter and Jalon Jones

Attachments

• 20200502_151029.jpg
    20200502_151029.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 72
Davis. I was typing so fast on my phone, I actually put info from two people in the post and didn't proofread it before posting. I should have said Coach Davis that USED to coach at Tift, and a friend that Coaches at Warner Robins is the Gaytor fan that I can actually stand. He said the kid can ball as well, and is better than a 3 star.
Nice. That’s good to hear. His film looks legit.

Advertisement
Thomas Davis was interviewed yesterday wearing a Miami Cane Hat. At the end of the day it's gone be all good canes fans. What hat does he have on.

Do you know if any of his teammates are interested in us also?

Advertisement
Leon Williams he gone be a senior this year. He all ready committed too

His name is Leon Williams. He gone be a senior this year. He done committed too Kent State.
Ironic....I remember when had a Leon Williams, a former 5 star LB from Brooklyn. Some of our fans would not let up criticizing him on Grassy (a defunct Hurricane board). His mother would come on and defend Leon. I hated what was going on. Don’t know what’s wrong with some of our fans.

Leon got the last laugh...at least a few years in the League with the Browns.

Advertisement
The region that Lowndes plays in has historically but one of the hardest regions in the entire country. It has changed a bit over the last 10 years, and Valdosta is no longer in the higher school, but it is still big boy football. All the teams in that region are coached by highly compensated coaches, and all of those teams have great facilities. Let's put it this way, schools in that region have radio stations bid over who to cover the game instead of the school paying the station.

My question for @Troy0518 is what does he think of Valdosta hiring Rush Propst and is he pulling any players from Lowndes?
That was my exact same question 😂. Rush will not be stopped ‼️

Advertisement
@Liberty City El Do you recall a Dade County team getting dominated as bad as NW did in one of these national games before?
BTW lost bad to Hamilton AZ in 08
MNW vs Chandler AZ in 2017
STA vs Centennial AZ in 2017
Central vs St. Frances Academy (BMore) last year, was an asswhoopin.

Deerfield got smacked around bad vs St. John's (DC) last year too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back