Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
He is a Lowndes High Viking. Our new Coach is Coach Dubose out of Alabama.

Oh i’m aware. Your son plays the game the way old school Canes played. I was wondering if you guys played against coach Propst.

Thank you for responding and we all will be following TD all year!

Film looks legit. Congrats to you pops, hope he is a cane. Good luck to your son

I love the friends & family tradition on Canesinsight. Shaq's dad, Steed's dad, and lately Elijah Roberts' mom have all posted on here. I know of one guy who was Allen Bailey's roommate who checks in occasionally. Heck, we even have a group of former players led by dsddcane and Austin Pfenninger (one of the most famous PWOs in Cane history, lol), who are regulars.

Pops Davis, the one thing you need to be on Canesinsight is thick-skinned when the team loses. No one likes a loss. But some fans on here are FANatics, and can be downright nasty. So just ignore the boards for the Sunday to Thursday following a losing gameday and your mental health will be much better.

This is the reason I came to post here. The knowledge is incredible and family posts here. Blessed to have TDs dad a part of it and glad to be here with you all!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
After watching Lowndes games the last 6 years and seeing this kid play in person I'm hyped. The game against parkview stands out to me. He dominated their runnning attack and shut cody brown down.

No bullshįt, that film is something you’d expect from a mid- to high 4* level recruit, he’s CRIMINALLY underrated as an 85 rated 3*. The motor, the speed (that TD catch 😳), his ability to change direction, the type of moves he’s making at the line and how violent and quick he makes them, the big hit ability, etc. Southern GA ball too so it’s definitely solid comp he’s going against.

Did I mention he has speed??? Take all day, absolute stud!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back