Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
What made your son commit to Miss St? And how is planning on approaching the recruiting process?

PS - his highlights are nasty. Would be awesome to see him at the U!

Irrational Man Show GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Advertisement
What made your son commit to Miss St? And how is planning on approaching the recruiting process?

PS - his highlights are nasty. Would be awesome to see him at the U!
He was just ready too commit. I told him too take his time. But now he is so loving Miami and Miami is most likely gone get him. That is all he talks about is the Canes. I can't wait to vit

Advertisement
I am his Father
I have a kind of fun/interesting question for you sir. What kind of foods does your son eat and how much of it. I was pretty small compared to your son my sr year of high school but I could still eat like a pig. Literally would get home from football or track practice and go to subway and I would get two foot long subs and put them both down. lol . I bet your son puts a nice dent in the fridge as well.

I have a kind of fun/interesting question for you sir. What kind of foods does your son eat and how much of it. I was pretty small compared to your son my sr year of high school but I could still eat like a pig. Literally would get home from football or track practice and go to subway and I would get two foot long subs and put them both down. lol . I bet your son puts a nice dent in the fridge as well.

pigs live in their own filth but even they would be like, “Subway is gross, dude”

My question is this, Do you think he has the frame to gain an additional 30 pounds or do you think he will more productive as a Rush LB?

Advertisement
pigs live in their own filth but even they would be like, “Subway is gross, dude”
Grew up in a really small town and subway was like everything for us. Im talking about mid 80's so the food scene was pretty boring. Publix wasn't the sub shop machine they are today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back