Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
My Son Thomas Davis had a great season as a junior. Defensive Player of the year for 1-7A. First team All-State. 11.5 sacks, 47 tackles and 17 tackles for lost. Also played tight end and caught won and ran it for 95 yards. Has great speed. Can't wait too visit the Canes.
Hey! Welcome to the board sir. You got a real talented son @Troy0518. We would love to have him here.

Don’t know if you’ve done homework on Coach Stroud but he’s developed a ton of guys including Mario Williams and our stud Greg or as we call GR15. He’s done a tremendous job here. He’s probably the best D-line coach we’ve had since the glory days.

Advertisement
Hey! Welcome to the board sir. You got a real talented son @Troy0518. We would love to have him here.

Don’t know if you’ve done homework on Coach Stroud but he’s developed a ton of guys including Mario Williams and our stud Greg or as we call GR15. He’s done a tremendous job here. He’s probably the best D-line coach we’ve had since the glory days.
Thanks and I have talk too Coach and he can't wait to get us too Miami. I can't wait to visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the offer.... we just seem to find these freaky DEs.

Keep the cupboard full and keep causing havoc on that QB makes all the rest of the defenses jobs easier when the QB is on their back or running sideline to sideline

Advertisement
Back