Canes offer 2019 CB Joey Porter Jr. from Pennslyvania

Advertisement
How tall is JP? Kid looks like Groot in those clips...lol

That's not good news, I heard he's a silent to another school...

groot.jpg

Advertisement
Welp; looks like I gotta hit Joey P on the hip. The way he pledged me in to the frat, he owes me!

Lol. I met him one time at Dolphins training camp. He seems like he’d be unpleasant as a prophyte

Lol. I met him one time at Dolphins training camp. He seems like he’d be unpleasant as a prophyte

He is, and the cold part is, he’s not even apart of my chapter! He’s boys w frat from Bakersfield, CA where he’s from, and my chapter took us up there to show us off. It was during the off season and this **** happened to be there (of all days).

They didn’t even have any boys on line, so the thirst was real. Lol. Top 10 worst nights of my life. Lol. Love him now, though; but at that time, really contemplating getting the homies from Compton to smash through. Lol.

He is, and the cold part is, he’s not even apart of my chapter! He’s boys w frat from Bakersfield, CA where he’s from, and my chapter took us up there to show us off. It was during the off season and this **** happened to be there (of all days).

They didn’t even have any boys on line, so the thirst was real. Lol. Top 10 worst nights of my life. Lol. Love him now, though; but at that time, really contemplating getting the homies from Compton to smash through. Lol.

Advertisement

Joey Sr. is stillllll a maniac from what I've heard as Joey Jr. plays at my old high school now. If Jr is smart he'll come somewhere far enough away like here so as pops might not be around the staff or sidelines tooooo much. If Jr. is half as much a bulldog on the field as Sr was in college and the pros then we'd be getting a monster.

Advertisement
Son of former Dolphin and Steeler LB Joey Porter. Offers from Penn State, LSU, WVU, and Nebraska among others

Joey Porter Jr. on Hudl
So what's the story with him so far? Mutual interest? Visit set? How does everyone feel about him as a CB prospect? Personally he reminds me a bit of Pat Surtain Jr . Tall CB with length and long arms. Fluid enough to play on an island and has excellent ball skills. Needs to improve strength and explosiveness but that will come once he gets into a P5 S&C program. Overall I would love to have him in the class. May be better suited playing Safety where he can use his instincts and ball tracking skills patroling the deep middle.

Advertisement

Lmao. Bro I feel your pain. I got lucky because I pledged during football season (not the smartest idea). Man when we had away games my LBs would call me after set to tell me how bad it was. I was saying I felt bad but man I wasn’t mad I was out of town. Lol

Advertisement
Back