Canes Offer 2015 4-star QB Lorenzo Nunez

I think we have a better shot at Wimbush then you think

He's not coming here

When did he say this?

Hasn't been on our campus since last summer. He's visiting OSU and psu soon. If he doesn't visit again (which he won't imo) he won't come. Regardless of how close D'onofrio and his head coach are. I expect Wimbush to go to psu. His mom is an alum and franklins #1 guy

You know im gonna keep on asking questions... Even though his mom is Alumni there doesnt mean he'll go there.... I still think we have legitimate shot. Though he hasnt been on campus i dont count any kids from Jersey out. I say if he tags us for an official then he's ours to lose. Nobody expected kiy hester to be here. One visit in the winter and boom it was a wrap. I just like to here it from the kids mouth that we dont have a chance before i start believing everyone else. No offense thats just me being optimistic that weKll land all the elite talent this year cause we actually were close last year if it wasnt for a few mistakes.

Advertisement
I think we have a better shot at Wimbush then you think

He's not coming here

When did he say this?

Hasn't been on our campus since last summer. He's visiting OSU and psu soon. If he doesn't visit again (which he won't imo) he won't come. Regardless of how close D'onofrio and his head coach are. I expect Wimbush to go to psu. His mom is an alum and franklins #1 guy

You know im gonna keep on asking questions... Even though his mom is Alumni there doesnt mean he'll go there.... I still think we have legitimate shot. Though he hasnt been on campus i dont count any kids from Jersey out. I say if he tags us for an official then he's ours to lose. Nobody expected kiy hester to be here. One visit in the winter and boom it was a wrap. I just like to here it from the kids mouth that we dont have a chance before i start believing everyone else. No offense thats just me being optimistic that weKll land all the elite talent this year cause we actually were close last year if it wasnt for a few mistakes.

He will decide before the summer is over. Therefore, no official visits. So if he doesn't get down to miami during spring or summer (which looks like what will happen) he won't come. Unlike Hester's situation, top tier qbs rarely flip unless a better offer comes on board.

if you are waiting to hear from Wimbush mouth we don't have a chance you'll never hear it. Just wait until he commits elsewhere and I'll bump this thread.

Hurricane.

Who do you think our best shot at QB is this upcoming recruiting class.

Gibson's gonna be a dog fight obviously. But who else has an offer/will get offered that we have a good shot at? Sunshine? Tiano? Nunez?

Hurricane.

Gibson's gonna be a dog fight obviously. But who else has an offer/will get offered that we have a good shot at? Sunshine? Tiano? Nunez?

We haven't offered sunshine yet. Gibson will be very tough like you said, but Tiano and Francis as of right now.

Hurricane.

We haven't offered sunshine yet. Gibson will be very tough like you said, but Tiano and Francis as of right now.

Is there one QB sans Gibson and Wimbush that you feel should be our top priority/that you are highest on?

Advertisement
Stidham was an offer just to offer.. no shot hes coming here
Wimbush although has been saying positive things. I see him as a PSU OSU battle like you've been hinting
Gibson - PLEASE..But tough pull
Sunshine - No offer yet
Tiano - First to offer, Good Size
Nunez - Lanky kid, could be Tough to pull out of GA
Lawson - ?

Hurricane.

Is there one QB sans Gibson and Wimbush that you feel should be our top priority/that you are highest on?

Francis

Hurricane.

Francis

Deondre Francois?

Hurricane.

Francis

Deondre Francois?

Yes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back