Canes Offer 2015 4-star QB Lorenzo Nunez

Advertisement
which qb isn't a heavy OSU lean at this point?

Can't understand why QBs wanna play in that system if they have pro aspirations. Yes, I know Alex Smith made it there, but he proved to be a bust and Tebow made it as an even bigger bust. I would think the NFL is gonna learn that QBs from that system aren't the most reliable.

Advertisement
No shot ohio st gets all 3 meyer will get 1 tho obviously i think wimbush is thier guy he would be the one id peg out of those 3

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can't understand why QBs wanna play in that system if they have pro aspirations. Yes, I know Alex Smith made it there, but he proved to be a bust and Tebow made it as an even bigger bust. I would think the NFL is gonna learn that QBs from that system aren't the most reliable.

And our system is so great? OSU can assure him heisman contention right away. Those coaches can point to the Wilson, RG3, ColinKs of the world to show them that the system can work.

So Ohio State is going to get Gibson, Wimbush & this guy? Seems legit.

Nah. Meyer will recruit all 3, no doubt, but Wimbush is PSU's/Franklin's #1 target and his whole family loves the school and Nunez will stay in the south. OSU is all in with Gisbson.

Advertisement

And our system is so great? OSU can assure him heisman contention right away. Those coaches can point to the Wilson, RG3, ColinKs of the world to show them that the system can work.

So Ohio State is going to get Gibson, Wimbush & this guy? Seems legit.

Nah. Meyer will recruit all 3, no doubt, but Wimbush is PSU's/Franklin's #1 target and his whole family loves the school and Nunez will stay in the south. OSU is all in with Gisbson.

Wilson is a passing QB who fakes running very well. RG3 cost the Redskins a fortune to get and will he ever play a whole season? Colin certainly came through and beat out Urban's first "great' QB, Alex Smith, but Ravens show how to play the read option. Cam is still in question. Who else we got? NFL is desperate for QBs and less and less passers are coming out of college, so they will take big huge fast guys and hope for best. Wilson is the type of overlooked QB, nimble, smart, great vision and good arm, but not 6'6". More like Drew or Bob Griese than RG3. But that does not mean short qbs is the way to go. It just means there is a lot more to being a QB than measurables.

Advertisement
Back