Confirmed Canes Need 12th game.

Advertisement
UCF

Edit: On a serious note, I'd have to look up teams that only have 11 on the schedule as well. Only realistic option I've seen posted so far has been Tulane

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would have to be a road game since I count 6 home games and 5 road games. Wonder if Miami would go to a team in the Sun Belt.

Edit: I was way off on this. I thought teams play 6 & 6 every year. Go ahead bash away.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Play UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs. Even though they don't have a football team, we'd at least look like we have team speed vs that mascot.

Advertisement
765m6i.jpg
Bill Murray Yes GIF

Advertisement
My fault then. I really don't pay attention to that stuff obviously. I thought it was split evenly for home and away games.

Nah, depends on how you set things up. For instance, a "neutral site game" might put you at 6-5-1. Usually, P5 schools can get to 7 if they balance out the home-and-homes. As was mentioned above, in any given year, you might get to 8.

This is why I argue with the dopey guys who only want ONE home-and-home per year, and 3 revenue games. YES, in some years like that, you'd have all 4 OOC games at home, plus your 4 ACC games.

But I don't think we need to manipulate things that hard. Play 2 home-and-homes against good schools in offsetting years, plus 2 revenue games. You would STILL always have 7 home games.

I think this is the direction that Dan Radakowski will take us.

Advertisement
Back