Confirmed Canes Need 12th game.

Westorangecane

Recruit
Premium
Miami is only major with only 11 games scheduled. This should have been Radokovich first priority. Blake left a hole in the schedule. With a cupcake in the 12th game & Mario's coaching reaching 6 wins for a bowl game seems tough.

Advertisement
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Miami is only major with only 12 games scheduled. This should have been Radokovich first priority. Blake left a hole in the schedule. With a cupcake in the 12th game & Mario's coaching reaching 6 wins for a bowl game seems tough.
Sorry I meant e have only 11 games scheduled. As a l956 grad mistakes are part of my game now.

Advertisement
Sorry I meant e have only 11 games scheduled. As a l956 grad mistakes are part of my game now.

Here's a helpful hint, you can go back to that first post and edit it. Change the "12" to "11".

Maybe Dan and Ed already have an agreement in principle. Perhaps some "compensation" for the hiring.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you play football? My stepfather, Jack Herman, played around that time.
Name sounds familiar/ Our coach was Andy Gustafson who was the backfield coach for Davis & Blanchard that won Natty st Army.Freshman year our quarterback was Arnold Tucker who was qb for Army national champs & a revceiver was Al Rosen a
baseball hall of famer

Advertisement
Name sounds familiar/ Our coach was Andy Gustafson who was the backfield coach for Davis & Blanchard that won Natty st Army.Freshman year our quarterback was Arnold Tucker who was qb for Army national champs & a revceiver was Al Rosen a
baseball hall of famer
Just called him - he played '57-'60. Just missed you🤣.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back