***Canes @ Maryland TONIGHT 8pm ACCN/ESPN3***

5n7

Retired staff
Premium
Just another massive game we really gotta win to stay on the good side of the bubble. A win tonight and then home to FSU might even make it irrelevant if we should lose again away to NCST.

Gotta take care of bidness. I like this team's mindset, were playing good hard team ball, and Maryland are having major issues.

LETS GO CANES

Advertisement
Reggie has been playing frustrated the last few games. Hope he can get it together tonight.

Hoping this team plays sharp and focused tonight.

We lose this one and we might be out, unless we have a super strong showing in the ACC tourney.

Advertisement
I have a feeling we lose tonight but win the final 3. End up with the #5 seed in the acc tourney and win 2 games and get a #10 seed in the big dance.

I have a feeling we lose tonight but win the final 3. End up with the #5 seed in the acc tourney and win 2 games and get a #10 seed in the big dance.
i can see that

it would be better if we win out.......win 1 or 2 games in the tourney and go in as a 7 seed

FSU would look really good on our resume regardless how we finish. Our biggest knock is our record against the top 50-60.

FSU would look really good on our resume regardless how we finish. Our biggest knock is our record against the top 50-60.

1 and whatever...

the 1 is a top 5 team at their own place which they hardly ever lose at. huge win for us. we get in on that win alone unless we **** the bed.

Advertisement
but fsu means nothing if uva loses 2......ncst loses to unc tonight and then we beat ncst.....bc and the turtles tonight

We need need this win. Our season hangs in the balance. To over use a cliche, the biggest game in our season. I'm not too sold on our mindset. I think the team is still learning to win the games we are supposed to win. At this point I believe we're overachieving a bit. Yes the pundits picked us 5th and coincidentally that's about where we are at.

Go CANES!

Not one game update? Wow. This boards Fans of other sports is severely lacking. 35-31 Miami at half. We were down 10 and went on a nice run.

Advertisement
Not one game update? Wow. This boards Fans of other sports is severely lacking. 35-31 Miami at half. We were down 10 and went on a nice run.

It's usually more active than this. Seems that the main updaters are busy tonight. I just got in myself. Looks like we're getting out-hustled on the boards again, or at least the past couple possessions since I came in. Has it been like that all night?

56-51 good guys with 7:38 to go

Advertisement
Just turned it on, have been busy. Disappointed to see we're only up by 1...we need to win this.

Larkin makes 1 of 2 FTs, but Maryland gets a tip-in on the next possession. 57-57 with 4:26.

Just turned it on, have been busy. Disappointed to see we're only up by 1...we need to win this.

We keep pulling away by 5-7 points but then let them back in with some lackluster D, poor rebounding.

Need to keep it together down the stretch cmon guys

57-55 4:41 left

Larkin with a great pass to DJ around the rim who picks up the foul and makes both FTs. Maryland comes right back with a quick layup. 3:51 left, 59-59. Durand drives into the lane and draws the foul. Timeout.

D. Scott makes both FTs, 61-59...Maryland's Stogill turns it over. 3:39 left.

Advertisement
Back