Canes @ Louisville - Game 1 - 4pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Should get the RPI back up to 20th with the win (Warren Nolan hasn’t figured out the time changed). A split of the remaining two would send us up to 15th without factoring in other results.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO! Who else should we put out there in a one run game in the 9th? Sorry he wasn't perfect tonight
It’s a trend now. We saw him fade hard last year at this time. He’s showing identical signs earlier than last year with less innings thrown. Torres has shown he can get you 3-6 outs in a high leverage situation. As I said week or 2 back I would Switch Torres and walters roles… or give Walters all of next week off assuming we can take care of business

It’s a trend now. We saw him fade hard last year at this time. He’s showing identical signs earlier than last year with less innings thrown. Torres has shown he can get you 3-6 outs in a high leverage situation. As I said week or 2 back I would Switch Torres and walters roles… or give Walters all of next week off assuming we can take care of business
I'm glad you don't get to make the decisions. If it make you happy after Saturday game off for 5 days before the next game.

Advertisement
If we continue to send him out there he will lose us games. His arm is no question fatigued
He has a 1.29 ERA. Gino just needs to stop pitching him multiple innings.

Closers in MLB pitch nearly every night. I have no concerns other than G pitching him multiple innings.
Rosario tomorrow and Saturday is TBA. Certainly could be Ligon. I’m not sure where his bullpen would fall with such an odd schedule.
I don't like Rosario pitching tomorrow. We could burn all our bullpen arms and still lose the game.

I'd rather have Ligon pitch tomorrow and then pitch by committee on Saturday. He only pitched 3-4 innings last week. I'd think 1 day wouldn't matter for him.

Advertisement
I agree but we knew it would be an issues after throwing 30 pitches on Tues. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but his velo has definitely fallen off.

Cardiac Canes, but great win. Except for one bad inning, Gage was solid and the pen was money. I thought we squared up their starter pretty well also, and Gaby w the big hit to finally make Gino's match-ups pay off.

Advertisement
Back